Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Speedy arrested

15,271 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AggieDad74
roxtar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
basically for being an idiot and then trying to be a tough guy

https://www.theeagle.com/aggie_sports/former-a-m-wr-noil-arrested-in-college-station-on/article_887c3716-5ef5-11e9-98ac-6b18f2630897.amp.html

What a waste
swc93
AG
According to that report he has returned to A&M to take classes. So hopefully in the future he will get his shaved ice sugar drinks at 7-11 and avoid ticking off the local cops.
DD88
AG
If he was still playing, I and most here would be defending him more.

Six months to a year with $2-4K fine is a bit harsh for being a jerk.
Saint Pablo
He was exiting the store when the officers arrived...why is it necessary for them to continue to follow him and try and talk to him? Seems like a pointless arrest and a waste of time for all involved.
Ifishandlie
AG
The police assumed he was going to become violent because he was rocking back and forth on his shoes and glaring at the officers??

lol I'm not taking sides but body language shouldn't be the deciding factor to arrest someone.

I rock all the time because my knee hurts. Gotta remember that's a danger move to cspd officers
Aggie
AG
Saint Pablo said:

He was exiting the store when the officers arrived...why is it necessary for them to continue to follow him and try and talk to him? Seems like a pointless arrest and a waste of time for all involved.

Well if the idiot would of
1. Not made an offensive comment to employees
Or
2. Left the store when the manager asked him to do so

The cops would not of been called.

Then once they were called if had
3.cooperated with them and identified himself and explained why he did what he did.. he would of just got a warning and been on his way.

It's pretty easy to order an snow cone and not get arrested
C Loves L
He's been arrested more than once. You wouldn't see me defending his actions
AG
Would *have*
Would not *have*

LJF78
Saint Pablo
Aggie said:

Saint Pablo said:

Or

3.cooperated with them and identified himself and explained why he did what he did.. he would of just got a warning and been on his way.

I would have assumed that college station PD would have better ways of wasting their time. Don't see what they were trying to accomplish by talking to him after he left or why it was necessary to arrest him for not talking to them.
JimbosHatBarelyFits
AG
Aggie said:

Saint Pablo said:

Or

Schrute Farms
Saint Pablo said:

Aggie said:

Saint Pablo said:

Or

I would have assumed that college station PD would have better ways of wasting their time. Don't see what they were trying to accomplish by talking to him after he left or why it was necessary to arrest him for not talking to them.

If a snow cone place calls 911 for an unhinged person, it's no longer about snow cones. The police need to make sure that he:

(1) Isn't having a medical, psych, or drug related event
(2) Isn't going down the street to create more issues

That's why it's important that they engage him.
schmellba99
AG
Ifishandlie said:

The police assumed he was going to become violent because he was rocking back and forth on his shoes and glaring at the officers??

lol I'm not taking sides but body language shouldn't be the deciding factor to arrest someone.

I rock all the time because my knee hurts. Gotta remember that's a danger move to cspd officers
Uhh, body language is what you look for above any other form of communication. Words don't hurt you physically like fists or kicks do.
DWren
Noil has had multiple run in with the law before.. and if I'm not mistaken hasn't even appeared in court for his drug possession.
Yeah I'm ok not giving him the benefit of the doubt.

As others have said , it is not difficult to not break the law and avoid being arrested.

DWren

Southlake
Stuff just keeps happening and I wouldn't be surprised if he did serious jail time soon. These are his choices and he must change or live with them.

Painfully, I feel the same way about JFF.
WC94
AG
He needs to go back to Louisiana, where officers just kick your ass for being a dummy.
Lateralus Ag
AG
Aggie said:

Saint Pablo said:

Or

"Have" and "of" ARE NOT THE SAME EFFING WORD.
C Loves L
Dorks
NoahAg
STOP BREAKING THE LAW, @SSHOLE!

It's pretty easy to not get arrested.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Tabuyo was better.
Cancelled
AG
What a waste of pure athleticism.. He had such great glimpses of amazing ability.
LesterHaze
WC94 said:

He needs to go back to Louisiana, where officers just kick your ass for being a dummy.

Agree.
Traveler
AG
Saint Pablo said:

LOL! I'm of the firm opinion that CS cops have absolutely NOTHING better to do than to harass college students.

Buck Nasty
AG
Wow, what a monster. Really glad the heroes at CSPD were called and reacted so quickly and bravely.
Caesar4
AG
Aggie said:

Saint Pablo said:

Or

Ignoring the original topic...goodness, you should be penalized for improper grammar. Please remediate yourself and cease to be an embarrassment.
TowerAg90
AG
Buck Nasty said:

Wow, what a monster. Really glad the heroes at CSPD were called and reacted so quickly and bravely.

They did their job. Simply put. Most students & former students who spend time in B/CS haven't had a run-in with CSPD (save maybe a ticket). Attitude is the key to avoiding scrapes. Speedy has issues. Don't pin it on the police we pay to deal with sheet like this. Put the blame on the ass who can't buy a snowcone without causing a disturbance.
LJF78
Good lord, Bunch of grammar geeks on this thread
Sponge
AG
LJF78 said:

Good lord, there are a bunch of grammar geeks on this thread.

I fixed the punctuation as well.
Lateralus Ag
AG
LJF78 said:

Good Lord, bunch of grammar geeks on this thread.

Capitalization is important, too.
valvemonkey91
AG
Turds gonna turd. It's science.
Caesar4
AG
LJF78 said:

If a person wants to be understood and has a valid point to make, then the burden is on that person to compose and relay the corresponding thoughts in a coherent manner. Otherwise, the point might as well be thrown into the trash along with other meaningless drivel.
Faustus
Caesar4 said:

LJF78 said:

If a person wants to be understood and has a valid point to make, then the burden is on that person to compose and relay the corresponding thoughts in a coherent manner. Otherwise, the point might as well be thrown into the trash along with other meaningless drivel.
Just free flowing here, but if a person wants to be understood and has an invalid point to make, then the burden is on that person to compose and relay corresponding thoughts in a coherent manner too! Otherwise, the point might as well be thrown into the trash along with other meaningless rhetorical drivel.

And I thought I didn't have much to work with. It just needed a nudge and flourish.
PatAg
AG
This "hardened" criminal has been guilty of !.) Driving with a suspended license 2.) having weed on him to smoke

Better be careful at Bahama Bucks, might jaywalk next.
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
His upbringing did not do him any favors in learning how to BEHAVE APPROPRIATELY! Feel for Speedy but he has now been exposed to enough good people to know how to conduct himself. At some point you just have to say...grow the F-up and accept responsibility
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.