Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

College Students are idiots

18,066 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TXAGcommenter
UnderTheHillAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The people that are going to vote to bring back the rivalry are the kids that are either ignorant or don't care about football...

Smh it's gonna happen
Flashdiaz
AG
let the kids have their vote. Follow the money... the alumni and their donations are what's going to 'speak' to this issue.
Actual Talking Thermos
It's college football, though. Football played by amateur college students, on college campuses.
RG20
No doubt, bringing this game back would not help is one bit; but would help the sips.
rootube
AG
PrideofSA said:

The people that are going to vote to bring back the rivalry are the kids that are either ignorant or don't care about football...

Smh it's gonna happen
When I was in school someone put huge speakers in their dorm window and played "You've gotta fight, for your right, to Party!" on a loop for like 2 days straight. In comparison, this does not seem that bad.
Actual Talking Thermos
Who the hell do these college kids think they are, going to MY college that is obviously for me, the protagonist of reality.
agz win
AG
Money talks. BS walks.

Don't worry about the so called voting.
SunrayAg
AG
The small children always want mommy and daddy to get back together.

They are too young to understand that mommy was a bipolar, psychopathic, gold digging, cheating *****.
rbcs_2
AG
Why do people keep posting threads about the students voting on this like it carries any weight with the people that are going to make the actual decision in 10+ years?

It isn't like they were asked to vote. The student senate decided it was something that should be done.
Sharpshooter
AG
I admit that I was, OP.
Mythotbetterthanyours
This thread is idiotic ...
texastexastexas
AG
ActualTalkingThermos said:

Who the hell do these college kids think they are, going to MY college that is obviously for me, the protagonist of reality.
strbrst777
I agree that today's students should not swing a decision to play or not to play tu. Today's students will soon be former students. I am not anti-student: I was one.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Can we have a vote to no longer have threads about playing tu?
AG
SunrayAg said:

They are too young to understand that mommy was a bipolar, psychopathic, gold digging, cheating *****.

POTD
MouthBQ98
AG
Some of their friends go to tu and they grew up hearing about the game. They see it as restoring a divide.

They didn't get to experience the haughty condescension and rampant underhandedness that we olds were around for.
Lord_TyTy
Those stupid college students who just want to experience a historic rivalry game. How dare they, am I right, fellow olds?
scapps
AG
ActualTalkingThermos said:

Ag4coal
4 said:

SunrayAg said:

POTD
Jock 07
AG
PrideofSA said:

Smh it's gonna happen
Riveting, enlightening fresh take on this topic. thanks so much for sharing your thoughts.
BigOil
AG
Bring it back only if on-campus Bonfire comes back with it.
BlackUnisRoll
The OP title is...College Kids Are Idiots...I'm sure this is a generalization title but I have 2 grandsons in Engineering at A&M that would destroy this "idiot " description.
A better choice of words is warranted in this case.
ironmanag
AG
We don't have an opening for about 12 seasons. So it doesn't matter anyway.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
Sumlins Pool Guy
Kids having fun in college
Lateralus Ag
AG
BlackUnisRoll said:

The OP title is...College Kids Are Idiots...I'm sure this is a generalization title but I have 2 grandsons in Engineering at A&M that would destroy this "idiot " description.
A better choice of words is warranted in this case.

And you make 7 figures, live on 4,000 acres, have a 20 year old smoking hot wife that and also feed the poor, heal the sick and walk on water.

Believe me, your grandsons might be good students, but they are idiots just the same.
Cancelled
AG
I fully expect every one of you saying no to not watch the game or comment on Texags during the game.
#Mke
AG
queso1 said:

I fully expect every one of you saying no to not watch the game or comment on Texags during the game.
The funny thing is they will be the first people to buy tickets whenever we do play t.u. again. If we win, they'll be the first to start rubbing it in to all the t-sips they know. And if we lose, they will log-on to this website and start mumbling about how we should've never brought the game back!
Potcake
AG
RG20 said:

No doubt, bringing this game back would not help is one bit; but would help the sips.

That's why the sip thermos is all over the thread talking it up.
HombreDoce
AG
SunrayAg said:

It's OK brother, I was married to a bipolar, psychopathic, gold digging, cheating ***** too.
Leander - Ag
AG
No
alamogeorge
AG
I'm not just saying no. I voted no. That doesn't mean that I won't always root for my team no matter who they play, when they play, or why they play. Would you expect someone who didn't vote for the president to not support the country in war or sport? This is the problem with this debate. We aren't willing to allow differing opinions. Between this and calling all students idiots we've got a lot of growing up to do in Aggieland.
ChemEAg08
AG
https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/3022217

Follow the link and breathe...
aeon-ag
PrideofSA said:

Smh it's gonna happen
Let the little idiots vote for it. The first time A&M plays tu again they will beat the hell out of A&M and all the arrogant b@st@rds from tu will rub the idiots noses in all the bs. I really doubt the aloomni will understand what the former students have tried to tell them.
aggiepaintrain
AG
ironmanag said:

We don't have an opening for about 12 seasons. So it doesn't matter anyway.

riiiiiight
FJB
Ag4coal
queso1 said:

So stupid. That's the same as saying everyone who expects Jimbo to succeed won't tune in or comment if we have a 6 win season. We care about Aggie football. It's like our child. The child that we don't want to see go back to the raving lunatic ***** they managed to escape. We won't stop loving our child just because of bad decisions. We may complain like hell, but we're not going to abandon Aggie football.

And yes, as a father I know that comparing love of Aggie football to the love of a child isn't the same. But if you choose to go that route with my analogy you've already lost.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.