Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Chad's February Specials

1,476 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by WC94
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Howdy Ags!

I am at it again! January is in the rear view mirror and we are on to Ford truck month. So, the question I get more than any other question is "Chad, what is the best time to buy?" There is a lot to be said for waiting until the end of a model year, that is for sure. Tons of factory rebates and dealer incentives to be had. The only issue with that is that you are left picking from all of the leftover inventory. Let's be honest, you are going to see some colors and packages that might not be exactly what you are looking for. Ford truck month starts today. Same set up as the end of the model year excellent rebates and incentives BUT the inventory for this push is HERE on the ground and ready to roll. Options will be much better now.

That all being said I am going to get right to it.

New Ford: Like I said before, Ford truck month starts NOW. Here is what I have for you guys.

All remaining 2018 Ford F150's (I think I have around 40 of them) are 0% for 72 months with two thousand dollars in rebate money.
Here is the kicker and I have never seen Ford do this. This will be my 8th truck month. They are qualifying tier 0-4. What does that mean to you guys? Well, every other time I have seen them offer 0% for 72 months it has been with little to no rebates and the only people who qualified were tier 0-2 credit customers. That is going to be your excellent credit customers. With them doing tier 0-4 it is REALLY going to open this thing up for us and if your credit is a little less than perfect we are going to be able to do things for you in the finance office that we have not ben able to do in the past.

All of my remaining 2018 Ford Expeditions have three different programs for truck month. Now, these programs ARE tier 0-2 not 0-4 so the credit will need to be on the up and up to qualify here.
0% for 60 months with up to two thousand in rebates.
1.9% for 72 months with two thousand dollars in rebates.
2.9% interest fir 84 months with two thousand dollars in rebates.

2019 Explorers all have 0% for 60 months with one thousand dollars in rebates.
They also have 1.9% for 72 months with one thousand dollars in rebates.
Excellent credit will be needed here also.

Ford gave us NO additional rebates or low APR programs for the Super Duty as of now. They have done things mid month on the big trucks in the past. If that happens I will let you guys know.

New Chevy: Pretty short and sweet this month.

We have up to sixteen thousand dollars off MSRP on select 2018 1500 Silverado trucks.
There are all of the normal rebates and incentives on the entire Chevy lineup on the website www.coverthutto.com but Ford runs the show out here from the middle of February until the middle of March.

One used car that I would like to pass along this month and then I have to run:
We have a 2017 Nissan GTR Premium here. I do believe the kids call this car "Godzilla". It is white with a black interior. It has right under six thousand miles on it. It is a unicorn. This is the first one I have seen in over seven years. It has about thirteen thousand dollars in extras under the hood and in the exhaust. We have ALL of the stock parts for the car that were taken off. It was boosted by a company called boost logic and all of the work is warrantied. It is putting 640 horsepower to the ground and it is all wheel drive. The car is flawless. We are asking 89,995.00 Plus T's on this car. It stickers for well north of 100k new.

The remaining trucks may possibly being Demo's. Call me for exact mileage before you drive out here.

*Used prices do NOT include any TexAgs discounts. Again, the discount is figured on a per vehicle basis. It is NOT a set amount.

Thank you guys and Gig Em!
Chad Cox

512-633-4819
chadcox6161@yahoo.com

WC94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You should be posting on Orangebloods with all those F-150s!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.