Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Help for fellow Ag with ALS (petition not solicitation for $)

9,831 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by FJB
Joe Schillaci 48
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Signed.

Jim Valvano said it best. He was talking about cancer but pretty sure it covers all diseases...

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional sports advice.
ftworthag02
AG
signed!

I'm praying for you and your family.
kblake
Checking in. Thank you, zoo!!!
agcrock2005
AG
Prayers for you and your family. Signed. Thanks for the post.
ftworthag02
AG
Ttt
AGCAV#91
Lost my sister in law to ALS I WILL be praying for you. Stay strong - Chris
PlanoAg98
AG
Bump
Ebby Calvin
Signed, good luck and God bless sir!
Ft Worth Ag
AG
My mother in law passed away from complications caused by ALS just a little over seven years ago. It is a horrible, horrible disease; but her light within her shone so bright during the whole ordeal. My son, who was one yo at the time, would use her pad to talk to each.

May the Lord be with you and your loved ones.
schwack schwack
AG
Signed & hope it helps.
Synopsis
And I was sulking about my problems. God Bless you sir. SIGNED AND CONFIRMED.
88planoAg
AG
I've tried to check the total signatures to watch the total increase, but the number hasn't budged. How do you find a current total?
Synopsis
kblake said:

Checking in. Thank you, zoo!!!

God Bless you and keep fighting. I wish there was more that I could do to help. I somehow really do relate (in a minor and petty little way of course) to what you must be going through. I've done some research on the disease. My prayers are with you and your family.
PlanetAggie
AG
Today I learned that Kyle (the OP) and my Dunn Hall Roomate at Texas A&M during our Freshman & Sophomore years passed away on his birthday last September at the age of 51. His name was called at Aggie Muster tonight 2020.

From the moment I checked into my room at Dunn Hall in August 1991, my roomate Kyle took me in as a friend. Kyle was tall, a super athlete, a great student and scholar, a musician and was a magnet with the co-eds.

Yet, he hung out with, tolerated and befriended this (at the time) 130 lb unathletic nerd. We had a great 2 years as roomates and 2 more years at Aggieland.

Graduation came and I got a job and moved 7 times in 29 years with my company and lost contact and track of too many good Aggies. Kyle and I communicated two or three times over the years, but not at all the last decade or so.

After today's Roll Call, from which a mutual friend notified me that Kyle's name was called, I did some research on my old friend...

Researching his passing led me to this/his post. In addition, I discovered that Kyle and I lived just a few miles apart from 2015 to 2019, and I missed an opportunity to catch up with a Good Ag.

God Bless, Gig 'em, Time Is Precious.

Here.

Tom '91

PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Here.
FJB
AG
Here
Who is John Galt?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.