Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Zach Evans brother's tweet

24,627 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by longeryak
Coward Jimbo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

what is going on? sips must be feeding him some false info..

someone that has premium feel free to post over there
Heisenberg01
AG
Yes he talked S- by saying he was a top 5 player in the country but that Demond Demas was a better athlete and #1 on his in-state board.

I am sick of these family members that live vicariously through their brother/son/nephew. And this guy is no different. I am sure Jimbo has the stomach for the fight, but I'd be focusing on McGowen and Sam Adams right about now. The Zach Evans recruitment is a bit too dramatic for me (but so was Kyler's and he did wind up winning a Heisman albeit at a different school).
Mythotbetterthanyours
Kids gonna be kids. Don't follow them and you'll be better off
Ajollyag
If kid cant handle honest criticism then dude probably shouldnt come to A&M. Jimbo gonna ride his butt hard to make him great.

If he wants someone to kiss it, then maybe he should go to arizona or something
astros4545
AG
I can't imagine the disrespect at being called the number 2 athlete in the greatest nation on earth
Fenrir
It appears to coincide with the same type of person that thinks putting a gun in somebody's face is funny based on his Twitter feed.
Meximan
Vernon Jackson
Jashaun Corbin
Jacob Kibodi
Cordarrian Richardson
Isaiah Spiller

Not worried at all.
YankAg13
AG
Did he delete it?
RomanAg11
AG
Seems to be so, anyone able to screen shot it?
Red Rover
AG
Why would you want to do that?
vander54
S
He deleted it and it said "@billyliucci so you are the one talking **** about me and Zach"

Of course I have not seen anything from Looch that could be considered talking ***** Most likely sips spreading lies and that is why he deleted it
World's worst proofreader
HUDAT361
vander54 said:

He deleted it and it said "@billyliucci so you are the one talking **** about me and Zach"

Of course I have not seen anything from Looch that could be considered talking ***** Most likely sips spreading lies and that is why he deleted it

Very odd. I've read and listened to literally everything so far in the 2020 class. not one thing written or said has been negative or offensive about Evans. It's all been we want Evans and he is one of the best in the state.

Bobcat-Ag
I would like for them to post the details of what was said or posted about Evans. Would be interesting to get the source of that info.
ironmanag
AG
It is a sip twitter war. Sips posing as Ags bad mouthing the brother.

They will do anything to win this one.

And some of you want to bring that cancer back into our lives.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
vander54
S
ironmanag said:

They could end up shooting themselves in the foot. We all know they are just copying what sounds bad and ignoring the rest. Their delusion will end up hurting them.
Jack Cheese
AG
ironmanag said:

THIS. Never again.

Look, it's purely a business decision. They chose to make it all about business when they signed their own network deal and tried to swing their dicks around the rest of the conference. It used to be about rivalry, but they spoiled it.

In business you try to crush your competitors and put them OUT OF BUSINESS.... bankrupt them.

So everyone saying that renewing the rivalry would benefit A&M also - no. It benefits tu's pathetic home schedule FAR more than it would benefit us. It would be grossly inequitable because they need it so much more.

Even if it was "mutually beneficial" (which it isn't), that's not how you crush the competition in business. You put them out of business.
rootube
AG
vander54 said:

Jimbo Fisher has lost control of Billy Lucci.
Tamu_mgm
AG
Billy commented on this, and apparently this is much ado about nothing
merc
AG
Tamu_mgm said:

Billy commented on this, and apparently this is much ado about nothing
Where did he comment at?
rgag12
AG
ironmanag said:

They are focusing on the wrong school. It's OOS powers they should be worried about
Kill Switch
Jimbo has a job to do, don't make it tougher by talking to athletes or their family. Sometimes our fan base is it's own worse enemy.

Why we think we can offer a BS remark to a family member and then get offended when that recruit blows us off? Are we really that dense? Seriously, there is literally nothing anyone on this board can say to a recruit that can convince them to go to A&M, but there is a lot you can do to push them the other direction.
rbcs_2
AG
Kill Switch said:

Seriously, there is literally nothing anyone on this board can say to a recruit that can convince them to go to A&M, but there is a lot you can do to push them the other direction.
That makes no sense at all.
Tamu_mgm
AG
During the lunch hour yesterday
vander54
S
Tamu_mgm said:

During the lunch hour yesterday

The tweet in question is from last night.
WC94
AG
Your assuming Aggies are talking smack. Need I remind you of a certain letter to Sumlin a Longhorn fabricated, to negative recruit us?

Clob94
WC94 said:

Your assuming Aggies are talking smack. Need I remind you of a certain letter to Sumlin a Longhorn fabricated, to negative recruit us?

Only a complete and total **** bag would do something like that. Former Texas student or not, this is just a **** bag thing to do.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Are you just now realizing that is exactly what you deal with when you get involved with that crowd from Austin?
The Collective
AG
Why the **** would Zach Evans care about something Billy Liucci said on an am radio show?
dixichkn
AG
WC94 said:

This. 1000%. Never once have I heard Billy or anyone associated with Texags say anything about Evans other than he's probably A&M's #1 target/best RB in country/next coming of AP etc etc. This has d*ckhead sip written all over it
WC94
AG
Don't forget the lengths Herman will stoop also. He burned Urban Meyer to the ground after losing Garrett Wilson in a head to head recruiting battle.
Fenrir
CJS4715 said:

Why the **** would Zach Evans care about something Billy Liucci said on an am radio show?
Because some chicken **** twitter Horns went crying to Evans' brother about Billy "talking ****" about them.

Billy responded directly to his brother last night as best as I can tell.
MaxPower
ajolly said:

If kid cant handle honest criticism then dude probably shouldnt come to A&M. Jimbo gonna ride his butt hard to make him great.

If he wants someone to kiss it, then maybe he should go to arizona or something
Now now, we all know who the kissy coach is.....
piag94
AG
Siap, but what's the back story on his "bro"? Some worthless 15 minutes of fame guy? Kinda looking like it
pv
Y'all this is a mess. What did BL say?

Why does it matter?
vander54
S
pv said:

Y'all this is a mess. What did BL say?

Why does it matter?

He said nothing but sips tried to claim he did.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.