Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

74-72 ref patting HeisMond on the bootay

8,246 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ironmanag
GinMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

OK so it's Quartney Davis, lolpoors cain't edit titles...I really just wanted another reason to use "HeisMond"

I found this on www.SEC**nt.com

Reckon this will go down in the anals of history with the fisting pump sip ref?

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/so-i-missed-the-lsu---aandm-game-can-someone-fill-me-in-on-all-the-big-details/80462987/

MountainAg99
AG
You mean Quartney Davis....
Seriously77

Sips of the sec
GinMan
AG
The thread also had a corndog bragging about taking a leak on the MSC grass....Corndog is Class my dude...
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
What had happened that caused the butt slap right before that? A Davis TD? A called penalty on LSU? A dropped pass? Or a good catch? Think that makes a difference to the narrative.
Mythotbetterthanyours
Gay
West Point Aggie
AG
So wait...? Refs will be helping us and be biased for us now!?!

F****** a!!!!

About damn time!
Let’s Go Brandon!
TyHolden
AG
Ref is Jimbo's other cousin...great recruiter...Deep South in the works
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Don't care. Been screwed by bad refs so many times over the years, I welcome any chance to return the favor to other teams
TX AG 88
AG
from that short clip, looks like he was tied up or maybe jawing with that LSU DB. The ref is clearly saying something to him. Wouldn't be surprised if it was an admonishment to tone it down or "keep it clean".
medog
AG
Quote:

Corndog is Class my dude...
Awesome.
Ag86Hotard109
AG
OP post has soooo many fails....identifies wrong player and then....."ANALS" of history.....WTF?
90ags
Snipit is so out of context, but Texags will let it be shown without explaining. Who knows when that was in the game, but Davis and LSU DB were close to going at it a couple times (extreme amount of jaw jacking).
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
farwellrob
AG
90ags said:

Snipit is so out of context, but Texags will let it be shown without explaining. Who knows when that was in the game, but Davis and LSU DB were close to going at it a couple times (extreme amount of jaw jacking).
Exactly. The ref was telling Davis that he did the right thing by walking away before it escalated to something that would get a flag.

The ref wasn't making a comment on the play.

Smart move by the ref in context to try to keep control of the game without penalties.
83Aggie
AG
Quite different than a fist pump after a sip score
. . .
AggieBand2004
AG
. . . said:

West Point Aggie
AG
Yelnick McWawa said:

Don't care. Been screwed by bad refs so many times over the years, I welcome any chance to return the favor to other teams

Your profile name gets me every time "mr president"
Let’s Go Brandon!
ArcheryAg
Ref was telling him to get back to the huddle and quit bumping them guns at the LSU players.
cc10106
Yelnick McWawa said:

Clemson game was a tough loss, but finally beating LSU in conference made up for it.
NoahAg
Quartney got #metoo'd
GinMan
AG
Ag86Hotard109 said:

OP post has soooo many fails....identifies wrong player and then....."ANALS" of history.....WTF?
"Reckon this will go down in the ANALS of history with the FISTING pump sip ref?

Do you even TexAgs bro?
AggFan41
. . . said:

damn lsu 2 note harmonics.. God they can suck it
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
GinMan said:

OK so it's Quartney Davis, lolpoors cain't edit titles...I really just wanted another reason to use "HeisMond"

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/so-i-missed-the-lsu---aandm-game-can-someone-fill-me-in-on-all-the-big-details/80462987/
cool story bro
Class of 65
AG
GinMan said:

Never Happen
kevmiller
farwellrob said:

90ags said:

Exactly. The ref was telling Davis that he did the right thing by walking away before it escalated to something that would get a flag.

Smart move by the ref in context to try to keep control of the game without penalties.

So... if this exact same thing happened in Austin... would your response be the same?

Wonder if some tu ya-hoo is gonna post that gif on every A&M thread like that guy does here with the official
Post removed:
by user
ironmanag
AG
kevmiller said:

farwellrob said:

90ags said:

So... if this exact same thing happened in Austin... would your response be the same?

Wonder if some tu ya-hoo is gonna post that gif on every A&M thread like that guy does here with the official

Why do you care?

Oh wait no ag tag. Now I know why you care.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.