Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Blaze the great

7,705 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by C Loves L
QB1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Time to offer him Jimbo - next usain bolt they are calling him, 7 yrs old and is running a 13.48 in the 100...video is insane, someone please post!!!
Lateralus Ag
AG
God this board sucks in the offseason now. We went from Tori Black on Northgate to this??
wangus12
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

God this board sucks in the offseason now. We went from Tori Black on Northgate to this??
Wait. Tori Black was on NG!
jrgypsum
If he the kid that gonna bust UB's records because their frankly is no next Bolt, he'd be poorly coached to even consider a football career.

That would be like a F1 capable driver choosing NASCAR.
"He's like a rabbit back there — a rabbit on steroids," Miller said of Michael. "And he's got speed like a cheetah. He's like a hybrid mutant running back."
. . .
TyHolden
AG
I would have smoked him by 10 yards my senior year...
AG
4/20 Blaze bro
TyHolden
AG
His football highlights are pretty impressive. I'm sure he's already met Evans. He's from Tampa and has met everyone. Bama probably already opened roblox account for him.
AggieRob93
AG
wangus12 said:

Lateralus Ag said:

ALL of Northgate.
JustisWalkert
AG
Imagine how fast he could run without the wind drag from his hair
#Mke
AG
Can't wait to see the next Usain Bolt strap it up for the Maroon & White!
Ag4coal
Wow! I can't even think of anything sarcastic. That's amazing
OilFieldIRI
S
I watched a video on Blaze and his dad. His father has him on a strict, all-day schedule filled with individual training, team practice, etc. He has a younger brother too...
rootube
AG
OilFieldIRI said:

I watched a video on Blaze and his dad. His father has him on a strict, all-day schedule filled with individual training, team practice, etc. He has a younger brother too...
That sounds like a totally normal and healthy business father son relationship.
rootube
AG
rootube said:

OilFieldIRI said:

That sounds like a totally normal and healthy business father son relationship.
I've seen the this kind of dad many times at youth sports events. I can almost guarantee you that he was yelling at his son after he dominated those races because his form was terrible.
TyHolden
AG
wangus12 said:

Lateralus Ag said:

this
AggieDPT
AG
He'll be burnt out by the time high school runs around
FJB
AG
Wow!
Who is John Galt?

FightingAggie
AG
AggieDPT said:

AggieOO
AggieDPT said:

you are being generous...he'll probably be done before he even gets to high school.
Post removed:
by user
AG
It's an old TA reference. Like Buckley and the hit.
Lateralus Ag
AG
FAT SEXY said:

So.. yall going to fill us in on this Tori Black thing or what?

Short version: dude named black gloves (TA username) started a thread that Tori Black was on NG. Lots of hilarity ensued when several folks believed him. Still posts here but under a different username.

It got to the point where is "appeared" that several folks were looking for her "van" on NG.

I think there was quite a bit of trolling going on that day but he got a few people to believe it for sure.

Tmoneyag99
AG
AggieOO said:

AggieDPT said:

you are being generous...he'll probably be done before he even gets to high school.
Is tuna burned out?

Look while I don't necessarily condone this type of parenting this kid is gifted as f* and his father knows it. Half of you only wish your child was this gifted in something.

Now what he does with this is up to him. But his dad is likely trying his best to set his kid up for success the best way he knows how. The kid might rebel or peak and then have difficulties with challenge. (Challenge resistance is a real issue for gifted children). Regardless, even the most gifted person goes no where if the don't learn to use their talent and don't learn to work hard.

rootube
AG
Tmoneyag99 said:

AggieOO said:

AggieDPT said:

Is tuna burned out?

Look while I don't necessarily condone this type of parenting this kid is gifted as f* and his father knows it. Half of you only wish your child was this gifted in something.

Now what he does with this is up to him. But his dad is likely trying his best to set his kid up for success the best way he knows how. The kid might rebel or peak and then have difficulties with challenge. (Challenge resistance is a real issue for gifted children). Regardless, even the most gifted person goes no where if the don't learn to use their talent and don't learn to work hard.

Nobody here knows his dad and he could be a totally great guy. The reason you see this response is that many dads on here have seen the inside of the industrial youth sports complex and it's not pretty. A band of well meaning adults can suck the joy out of athletic competition faster than that kid can run the 100M dash.
ironmanag
AG
Kid is amazing
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
C Loves L
FAT SEXY said:

So.. yall going to fill us in on this Tori Black thing or what?

It was a rumor started by a gentleman named Mr. Blackgloves

What a evening that was on texags
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.