Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

What is your favorite Spring Break memory?

16,258 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by HumpItAgs599
BigOil
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Turning 21 at midnight Friday of the opening weekend of spring break at Port A.
jejdag
Spring break while I was in Aggieland (80-83) was not like it is now, at least not for me.
We used spring break for a chance to earn a little extra money to get us through the semester.
My brother was an agronomy major, and one year got us a job planting a pecan orchard. We shoveled dirt for a lot of hours, and I remember that for the next several days, I was so sore I could hardly move! Good times!(?)
ashley
On second thought. The old Hilltop Inn on West Beach in Galveston, many years ago.
J182
AG
Driving from to CS to Los Angeles with 3 friends in '08. Ended up being about a 25 hour drive straight through. We only stopped for gas. We We did all the typical L.A. things. Learned that L.A. is pretty weird. We were also lucky enough to know a former professor, who we were still in contact with, working for Disney. He met us at the park when it opened and got us in for free (as a college student that was amazing). He was working on some huge lighting project and said "I am supposed to stay with y'all, but I was working overnight and I am going home. Don't do anything dumb". The drive back to CS was brutal, but 100% worth it.
Daniel820
2018 SPI! My family, friends, and I were having the time of our lives when we noticed a man asking for help. He could barely walk and couldn't really breathe. He told us that he had drowned and couldn't find his family and barely made it back alive from the water. My brother and I helped him call an ambulance and get him medical attention.
joeagg321
AG
Asim
Fun in Austin !
AgBQ-00
AG
It involved a road trip to Steamboat, a rusty hulk of a van going down the road and MD2020*. Good times.

*all MD2020 consumption was done by passengers and not drivers.
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
aeon-ag
fwheightsboy said:

Spring break of '70. We stayed on campus to attend the funeral of General Rudder. Saw LBJ and Lady Bird. Then we went to S. Padre and Mexico. Then drove to a friends home outside of Bienvedes and then to Nuevo Laredo. Great friends, great road trip and great fun. As I sat in the stands at the funeral, little did I know that I would marry his youngest daughter, Jane, the love of my life and mother of our children.
I was in Jane's class,''66, in high school. She was a very kind person and never flaunted being Earl Rudder's daughter. She was a great person. I am still in touch with Bob.
Liquid Wrench
I worked through Spring Break every year and had nothing but contempt for spoiled little rich kids going on vacation

Hope that helps.
HumpItAgs599
Who won??
Goro Majima
AG
2010 at home and utterly failing to hide a recent disciplinary incident at the university from my parents.
BenFiasco14
AG
Quote:

Winner chosen on Friday, March 8th, just in time for Spring Break.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Shelby29
12thmanfootball
AG
Shaved head bald, got in family roadster-type vehicle with 3 other Corps Turd buddies for road trip to California, stopped at possibly every 7-11 between Texas and California to buy beer. Whomever was sober drove on a rotating basis. Broke down in the Snow in Winslow, AZ for a day (see Eagles song). Hit Vegas and LA hard and somehow made it back to Texas without being arrested, injured, or killed.
Urban Ag
AG
Spring Break 1 - camp at Fort Lewis
Spring Break 2 - camp at Fort Lewis
Spring Break 3 - worked for my dad
Spring Break 4 - had to stay in BCS because I was a witness in a terrible felony case where the victim backed out at the last minute from testifying, DA had to drop charges. My buddies all partied at Padre.
Spring Break 5 - out of money, out of time, and had to do repairs to my house so I could get it on the market.

Yeah my spring breaks were hot dog sh**

Bobby Jimbo
AG
Bigsteve said:

BigCigarAg said:

SPI 2008. Pass over the causeway in bumper to bumper traffic. Latina chick with a thick ass opens the door and hops in my lap. We arrive at the beach house and yadda, yadda yadda, she was having my abortion 3 weeks later.
Why would you even post this?
Because he was asked what his favorite spring break memory was, and he posted his.
Post removed:
by user
bigfoot10s
AG
TTT for a winner
HBCanine08
AG
Not having to go back to work.
HumpItAgs599
The winner was already contacted last week, it just wasnt posted on this thread publicly

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.