Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

What is your favorite Spring Break memory?

16,275 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by HumpItAgs599
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor, MacResource:

MacResource Computers is giving away a set of AirPods, TAMU AirPods case, t-shirt, and sunglasses to one lucky TexAgs user this week! Just tell us your favorite Spring Break memory when you were a student at TAMU and you'll be entered in the contest.

Winner chosen on Friday, March 8th, just in time for Spring Break.

Here's a little bit about MacResource:
Aggie Owned and Operated for 25+ years
Both current and former students save with education pricing
Visit us on the web at mac-resource.com, follow us on Facebook, or give us a call at 979.314.0537

HoustonAg2106
AG
South Padre Island, 2006
BenFiasco14
AG
Panama City Beach, Florida. Drove it from CS with a bunch of best buddies. I'll never forget it.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Panama City Beach, Florida. Drove it from CS with a bunch of best buddies. I'll never forget it.

Yupp. I specifically remember one year where Spencer Nealy was leading a yell practice hammered drunk with about 120 Aggies.
suprstar16
Getting to go to Puerto Vallarta with my family in 2018!
texanagg17
AG
Exploring the northeast coast in '16: Philadelphia, New York City, and Boston
Mythotbetterthanyours
The one I'm about to make this year!
bigfoot10s
AG
New York City a few months after getting married
hurst03
AG
SPI 2000 with Matamoras sprinkled on top.
Jgonzalez99
Cancun, and everything with it 2016
Raptor
AG
Stayed in CS and explored the entire TAMU campus. Walked into almost every open building and enjoyed every minute of the peaceful campus. Drove out to Hilltop Lakes for a day as well.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

SuperAg09
AG
South Padre Island 2007
HumpItAgs599
South Padre Island 2015! Even managed to get some studying done even though nobody believes me to this day
tamu80
AG
We were relatively poor.
I just went home to mom and dads for the week.
Aggie12B
AG
If you can REMEMBER spring break, you obviously didn't do it right
DD88
AG
Hearing Joe King Carrasco on South Padre Island and meeting him later at the hotel where he was doing laundry.

patrickzajac
Last year I went to Vegas babyyyyy. It was so much fun. One super cool thing that happened is my first day there I wore my Gig 'Em shirt and was walking down the street when all of a sudden a person driving by rolls down their window and yells GIG EMMMM!!! Aggie network strong everywhere i go LOL.

But yeah the trip was amazing! I obviously went to all the crazy hotels down the strip, but my favorite part was exploring Death Valley which is pretty close to Las Vegas. The landscapes there are so surreal and they look insane. Especially the salt flat... it looked like it never ended! Also went to the Grand Canyon. It was foggy so I only got to see so much but from what I did see, it was grand for sure! On the way to the Grand Canyon we stopped at the Hoover Dam and I gotta say... thats some DAM POWER lmaoooo.

(p.s. i'm going on another cool trip this spring break and some airpods for the long flight there would be a lifesaver!!! and i still need something to propose to my calculator with LOL)
West Point Aggie
AG
Taking a greyhound bus from Newark NJ to Key west Florida and because I'm Hispanic and had not shaved in days, getting "randomly" picked a drug search in West Miami...it was freaking awesome!!
Let’s Go Brandon!
Sex Panther
AG
ranger16
AG
Probably not safe to recount publicly, but I do want some AirPods.
texag84
AG
Camping on the beach for a week around Tulum in 1984

So different then!
Goodbull_19
AG
ski Trip, Breckenridge
Snake
AG
Drove from CS to Panama City with NOLA stop. 16 people, 3 cars and 2 hotel rooms for a week at the Blue Dolphin beachfront resort. Daily keg on the beach. Got a ticket because we got the Tahoe stuck on the beach. MTV spring break party at Spinnakers. Do not recall who the band was but ended up with a Morehead State cheelerleader tshirt during the wet T-shirt contest.....the remainder of the trip is a blur.
fwheightsboy
AG
Spring break of '70. We stayed on campus to attend the funeral of General Rudder. Saw LBJ and Lady Bird. Then we went to S. Padre and Mexico. Then drove to a friends home outside of Bienvedes and then to Nuevo Laredo. Great friends, great road trip and great fun. As I sat in the stands at the funeral, little did I know that I would marry his youngest daughter, Jane, the love of my life and mother of our children.
HECUBUS
AG
Senior year of college we decided to get married to spice up graduation for our visiting relatives. Two gold rings from Best Buy were $99 and the justice of the peace charged $23. We had to wait 72 hours and our wedding date landed on St. Patrick's Day. A lot of great stuff to remember and celebrate every Spring Break since then.
ashley
Sking in Breckenridge.
ashley
DayAg!
S
There was no such thing as spring break when I was in school. We werent little pansies that needed time off. If we would have we would have been hauling hay or working some where and sweatin.
The Chicken Ranch
AG
Destin, 1995. Went with one of my best buds (still is), took my cousin's roomate to help defray the cost. Ditched the cousin's roommate at the motel, went out with my best bud. Ended up dancing with a chick from Auburn all night to Hootie and the Blowfish. I don't remember her name, but she was fine. Damn fine.

God bless Hootie.

Out.
SA-AG72
AG
Fishing trip to Toledo Bend followed by a weekend of I&I in Shreveport/Bossier City.
Bass where spawning and practically jumping in the boat.
AG
Aggiejue
AG
2005 Las Vegas.
Aggiejue
sharpdressedman
SPI in '89. Went with two buds and had no place to stay, planning on sleeping on the beach. Two Baylor girls let us crash at their condo and they enjoyed our company for two days. I fell in love twice, multiple times.
ShotOver
AG
BigCigarAg said:

SPI 2008. Pass over the causeway in bumper to bumper traffic. Latina chick with a thick ass opens the door and hops in my lap. We arrive at the beach house and yadda, yadda yadda, she was having my abortion 3 weeks later.
Why would you even post this?
Class of 65
AG
WE did not have spring breaks. We got Good Friday and Easter Monday.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.