Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

OU beats Bama

14,531 Views | 126 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by rbcs_2
czar_iv
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EKUAg said:

Bama can run the ball and play keep away from OU's offense. Army held the ball for almost 45 minutes vs OU. OU only ran 40 plays during regulation.

Smartest comment in this thread ... Kyler won't have the ball enough to make a difference. Bama is going to run all over OU. When OU puts more than 8 in the box, Tua is going make big plays deep. This game is a blowout!
"Can I Ask What Exactly Is An Aggie? Sure! An Aggie is quite simply the best thing anyone can strive to be!" - Sydney Colson
sportsfreak1975
Astrobo said:

Alabama will show everyone that Tua should have won the Heisman.
This...
Emilio Fantastico
AG
czar_iv said:

EKUAg said:

Bama can run the ball and play keep away from OU's offense. Army held the ball for almost 45 minutes vs OU. OU only ran 40 plays during regulation.

Smartest comment in this thread ... Kyler won't have the ball enough to make a difference. Bama is going to run all over OU. When OU puts more than 8 in the box, Tua is going make big plays deep. This game is a blowout!

The only problem is the Bama RBs will have to fall down on purpose to avoid scoring too soon if they are going to control the clock.
TonySoprano
JFF is the greatest college QB to never win a championship. It sucks that he didn't win one. 2012 defense was good enough to win a championship. OU covers but barely bama much better team. They will win the Natty IMO
imjustsayin
AG
Tua is coming off surgery... I don't think Tua will be as good as he was early in the season... just a thought. I still think bama takes this one but I too have a little concern OU is going to come out firing on every cylinder they have... which they'll need provided the competition.
cbatt87
In this game, ONLY BAMA BEATS BAMA. And we know how many times that has happened.
Agsrback12
imjustsayin said:

Tua is coming off surgery... I don't think Tua will be as good as he was early in the season... just a thought. I still think bama takes this one but I too have a little concern OU is going to come out firing on every cylinder they have... which they'll need provided the competition.

Does anybody have he Byron Leftwich being carried by his OL after completing a first down pass in hurry up offense GIF? That method wil more than suffice against the Efense of OU.
IJones23
Kyler had a great year, but his season is nothing like Johnny's. Johnny was a once in a lifetime QB, he broke SEC records that stood for 40+ years. I'm in a meeting, so excuse my lack of research, but I think he threw for 3700+ that year and I know he rushed for 1500+ and he played one less game than Kyler.

Led the SEC in rushing, with 27 rushing TD's and 21 passing. Every time he touched the ball you knew something amazing was going to happen. Someone said it was a down year for the SEC West, but Johnny still played 3 defenses in the top 10. Kyler hasn't played one in the top 20 all year!
Mr. Black
imjustsayin said:

Tua being injured or even out of the game might work out even worse for OU. Think about it... if Hurts is in the game, the gumps will be even more inclined to run the ball right at the land thieves. Hell, Hurts is bigger and stronger than most of OU's linebackers!
gettingitdone
Comparing JFF and Kyler is like comparing apples to oranges.
gettingitdone
You can't compare stats with the Big 12 is a much weaker conference. Kyler would not have put up those numbers playing all SEC conference teams.
Danny Vermin
VY was better than both and it's really not debatable. Without him, Texas doesn't sniff an NC that year.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Danny Vermin said:

VY was better than both and it's really not debatable. Without him, Texas doesn't sniff an NC that year.

When the sips won in 2005, they had a Bama type run in recruiting leading up to it. They may not have been #1 every year but they were no worse than Top 3 each year. So I wouldn't say they wouldn't have sniffed a MNC.
GrayMatter
AG
Nice troll! 4 pages and counting.

You're deluding yourself if you think Zero U can hang with Bama. Zero stands for zero defense. Bama hasn't always had the offense they have this year. Their weakness has always been on the offensive side of the ball but not this year. Bama is gonna win big.
awesome sauce
AG
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhqhqhahahahahahahahahahahqqhqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
EliteZags
AG
Johnny playing in the Big 12 would've broken every single record in the book
arcowboy77
Strike! Kyler is Great! What happened, happened. The kid is amazing. Tua is hurt half the time for lack of decision making? Put Kyler in place of Tua and what happens? Faster in decision making and faster under duress?
Emilio Fantastico
AG
When was Kyler ever under duress in the defense-optional BDF?

In the BDFCCG, he had 8-10 seconds to make a decision while the sip Dline did the tango with the Oline.
AggieDad74
Duggins90 said:

This game reminds me of Johnny and 2012 Bama game.

• Kyler is as good as Johnny (sorry but true)
  • Bama wanted to end the JFF hype and couldn't do it at home
  • OU defense although sieve like can jell behind Murray like A&M did behind Johnny
  • Just our luck

I am placing some serious cash on OU to cover and some serious cash for OU to win it all.

Am I suffering from BAS or is this a sound but risky bet?

Vegas wants to talk with you immediately!

Please bring your bankroll and family savings with you!
Frok
AG
Can you imagine the meltdown on Texags if OU beats Bama?
ffco
Ummm, reminds me of the Auburn, Bo Jackson game.
oneeyedag
Bama in their hurry up vs. trailer trash

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/0rKkY05zVAsGVmc37UgEgg--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTY0MA--/
rbcs_2
AG
Frok said:

Can you imagine the meltdown on Texags if OU beats Bama?
On Texags or "Bama's version of" Texags? It's fine by me if OU beats Bama.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.