Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Winning TD by Tannehill

5,997 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by StickTogetherAgs
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Post removed:
by user
Alpha Texan
AG
looked up from my homework and all i saw was a dolphin player chunking the football into the stands at the back of the endzone. wild.

Gig'em Tanny
coldmoose
Amazing!!!
Aggie_Jeff
Wow. Why have gronk in there when the fish had 70 yards to go? I don't think Tanny can throw it 70 plus
TexanJeff
AG
Aggie_Jeff said:

Wow. Why have gronk in there when the fish had 70 yards to go? I don't think Tanny can throw it 70 plus

It was 50 yards. He was out there for the Chris Batman "Knock it Down! Knock it down!"

Oops!
Roger Goodell
runontexas
AG
Tannehill owns Brady at home
Synopsis
Rendered Fat said:

Effing awesome! Tannehil was really good today

He was FANTASTIC!
Synopsis
Please excuse my language, but that was ****ing awesome!

Synopsis
Alpha Texan said:

looked up from my homework and all i saw was a dolphin player chunking the football into the stands at the back of the endzone. wild.

Gig'em Tanny
Synopsis
Just desserts for those *******s over the years. Glad the pats are reveling in the **** for once.
AgsMnn
AG
Thought the guy in blue was going to roll off the edge.
94chem
TexanJeff said:

Aggie_Jeff said:

It was 50 yards. He was out there for the Chris Batman "Knock it Down! Knock it down!"

Oops!

Wrong. 70 yards.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
As a long suffering Dolphins fan, there's nothing I like more than seeing those damn Cheatriots go down in flames.

I'm actually surprised the refs didn't call some BS penalty on that play to bail the Cheatriots out.
Womackster
AG
Gronk must have just finished off one of his Tide pods.
dixichkn
AG
Nothing ever wrong with a cheatriots loss. But especially when it's administered by an Ag.
ColoradoMooseHerd
TexanJeff said:

Aggie_Jeff said:

Oops!

Clearly they are starting on their own 30 yd line. That would take a 70+ yd throw to get to the end zone.
Iowaggie
AG
A little bit of NSFW language here....

Skip to about 24 seconds (reminds me a little of me inthe Sherman/Sumlin era around 40 second mark)

And here...

Wdiss
Tannehill is a maddening figure in Miami. He's boring as cheese and toast when you're ravenous...and is just good enough to be extremely hard to replace...but, to them. never good enough to take the team to the next level.

As a Dolphins fan, though, I love the guy. Gritty and works hard and is never in trouble. Best QB since Marino and it's not even close.

Hope they can sneak into the playoffs!!

FinsUp!!!
Iowaggie
AG
Pluto88
AG
What rule could change to make lateral passes more common in the game? They are really fun to watch. I wish there were a reason to do them more often.
Agsncws
AG
Pluto88 said:

What rule could change to make lateral passes more common in the game? They are really fun to watch. I wish there were a reason to do them more often.
Rugby?
Gyles Marrett
Those stem cells are really starting to pay off
IJones23
Haven't really followed the NFL much this year. I always felt like if Tannehill had a better Oline, he would've been a great franchise QB. I heard there's was talk of him being traded
StickTogetherAgs
Tanny.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.