Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

We need to Break Out the Bama Cash and get some ILBs

4,301 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Aston04
12thmanfootball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Replace these recruiting loses with some inmates from the toughest prisons to play ILB.....got break down the Bama machine somehow.

BTW, I wouldn't mind paying David Beatty big bucks to recruit DFW for us.

You don't need a 5 star secondary if you've got a Quinton Coryatt in the middle scaring the Bejesus out of the QB every play.
A New Hope
I like the enthusiasm. Better bagmen is where it's at.
Aggie_Jeff
Wow. Could have made your point without going where you went. Take a deep breath before typing or read it back before sending.

Simply saying we need to recruit some great LBs would suffice plus LBs are not scaring many offenses these days.
Post removed:
by user
Synopsis
You guys are hilarious, in a good way.
Phoenix1
Or beat them. That works too.
MaxPower
Where's Sherwood? He ran a good payroll operation.
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
12thmanfootball said:

You don't need a 5 star secondary if you've got a Quinton Coryatt in the middle scaring the Bejesus out of the QB every play.

Our lbs played great this year, but the secondary still cost us a 1/3 of our games
Lateralus Ag
AG
Franklin Delano Bluth said:

12thmanfootball said:

Our lbs played great this year, but the secondary still cost us a 1/3 of our games

Yep.
titanmaster_race
Nvm
Decay
AG
12thmanfootball said:

Replace these recruiting loses with some inmates from the toughest prisons to play ILB

wtf dude
Cy_Tolliver
Dude I'm not sure "bagmen" is the right approach, but if it was, do you honestly think we lose to Alabama gumps?
Chickenhawk
Franklin Delano Bluth said:

12thmanfootball said:

AggieOO
12thmanfootball said:

You could at least spell his name right.
colekicker
AG
This is all General Motors fault. They got rid of Pontiac and now we can't give away anymore Trans A&Ms.
And then the tax grabbers shut down the Dirty Sock. The Hall of Fame is gone.
What's left for us to recruit with?
***** houses I tell ya. Dennis Hof is dead and we need to invest in them. Prime recruiting trips with planes to Nevada to do it all legally.
Athanasius
AG
I know it's joking (I think), but fire anyone who even remotely does anything unethical. I'd rather have a crappy ethical program than one who cheats.

If you cheat... it undoes any accomplishments. So what are you cheering for?
WtHrOoOlPl
AG
Decay said:

12thmanfootball said:

Replace these recruiting loses with some inmates from the toughest prisons to play ILB

wtf dude
Inmates deserve fine secondary education too you know, plus it fulfills one of the classic stereotypes of Texas football, back when we were known for our stellar defenses.
Aggie Football is only played for 2 quarters, choose wisely.
'03, '09 Walton Loads
Triple-T
AG
Athanasius said:

I know it's joking (I think), but fire anyone who even remotely does anything unethical. I'd rather have a crappy ethical program than one who cheats.

Of course. All the Elite programs are cheating. But we can't.

Gotcha.
Athanasius
AG
Triple-T said:

Athanasius said:

Of course. All the Elite programs are cheating. But we can't.

Gotcha.
I hope you don't use that unassailable logic in all of your moral decisions, or in teaching your children.
Amazing Moves
Coryatt would play half a season these days. He'd get tossed every game.
tehmackdaddy
AG
I hear Hoza Scott has his grades up.
30wedge
Even if we could double what the Bama bagmen would offer, Bama still offers the five star guys something we don't: the likelihood of winning one or two national championships in their time on campus. Where would you choose to go if you were a five star recruit?
Aston04
AG
30wedge said:

Even if we could double what the Bama bagmen would offer, Bama still offers the five star guys something we don't: the likelihood of winning one or two national championships in their time on campus. Where would you choose to go if you were a five star recruit?
I'd go the place that offers the best chance to develop me, great fan support/facilities, play high level competition, and great chance to get to play immediately. If good enough, you only get 3 years anyway. Sad to waste a year doing kickoff coverage/be an expandable piece just to latch onto a nc.

Kids have Kevin Durant syndrome I guess.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.