Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Scooby Flipped

42,230 Views | 182 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Armyaj09
AledoAg86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dixichkn said:

^^^^ I'm hoping this is accurate and not just sour grapes.

And awfully odd for a damn-near-5* recruit not to get an in home.......

My post is far from sour grapes. I'm very happy he's not going to A&M. It's the absolute truth! I personally never wanted him at A&M given his history. Track speed fast - I'll give him that.

I'm not caught up in recruit rankings after seeing things first hand over the last 10 years. Half the idiots evaluating these players never padded up a day in their life.

Coach Fisher needs players, not just fast athletes, who care nothing about the team they play for. This kid is more of a fit 92 miles west of A&M - all about symbolism over substance. He only played in about 20 something games over 4 years. During his three years at Aledo, the team played 47 games total.

No in-home visit? I would not fret over that. Sounds like the family trying to control that narrative.

A&M dodged a future problem.
Texan1976
He's got a high ceiling and low floor. He could be an all American. He could be a flameout and cancer. His dad is also a helicopter type.
Sbisa Chef
Here's another

"University of Texas A&M"
Thanks and Gig'em!
marius2k4
AG
unmade bed said:

Coach Linguist needs to be more cunning

Slow clap.

I feel like there's a recruiting violation in there somewhere...
austins_blake
flip to who??
AWP 97
AG
I always had my suspicions about Carter. Anytime a kid transfer from the #1 team in the state in 5A to a team that went 6-5, I start to wonder about things.
AWP 97
AG
BTHOB-98 said:

I guess getting to play with a Ray Guy Award winner means nothing to kids anymore.
Unfortunately, I think Carter made his decision before he realized Mann was going to win the award.
Bill Superman
AG
AWP 97 said:

I always had my suspicions about Carter. Anytime a kid transfer from the #1 team in the state in 5A to a team that went 6-5, I start to wonder about things.

Everybody needs to relax - Jimbo gonna replace him

Armyaj09
AledoAg86 said:

dixichkn said:

^^^^ I'm hoping this is accurate and not just sour grapes.

And awfully odd for a damn-near-5* recruit not to get an in home.......

My post is far from sour grapes. I'm very happy he's not going to A&M. It's the absolute truth! I personally never wanted him at A&M given his history. Track speed fast - I'll give him that.

I'm not caught up in recruit rankings after seeing things first hand over the last 10 years. Half the idiots evaluating these players never padded up a day in their life.

Coach Fisher needs players, not just fast athletes, who care nothing about the team they play for. This kid is more of a fit 92 miles west of A&M - all about symbolism over substance. He only played in about 20 something games over 4 years. During his three years at Aledo, the team played 47 games total.

No in-home visit? I would not fret over that. Sounds like the family trying to control that narrative.

A&M dodged a future problem.

Well said, like I stated last night, why would Rivals have him ranked the #48 CB in the nation, which is well below the #2 & #3 given by 247 and ESPN? I can only tell you what I witnessed in person and that is a kid who is far from a team player. Just peruse his Twitter and it tells the story. Also, went OK, AM, to AL, but also, UA all star game to the Adidas all star game, then decommitted again, back to UA. He added no value to Mansfield Legacy when their true 5 star, Jalen Catalon, went down. Believe he only played in five of their games this season????

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.