Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

******Let's talk A&M uniforms******

13,443 Views | 95 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by . . .
Varmint23
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't know if this is just me or anything but I am a big fan of the numbers on the shoulders, like the '98's had. Not a big fan of the pointless stripes on the side.
BQ78
AG
I think that was actually the '78 season when they put the stripes on the helmets, they did not have those the four previous years.
aggie_fan13
AG
the best
Slicer97
AG
zmurda said:

Dr Lane Trowlan said:

One of my favs. We've only worn them once against Auburn in 2016.

Yeah WWM is sick. Wish that was a once a year for sure

Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

M/W/W is the only road look we need. Maroon pants and bevels need to go the way of the Dodo.
Girlhowdy
AG
azulAg said:

the best

Winner
Gig 'Em, Ags
zmurda
Slicer97 said:

zmurda said:

Dr Lane Trowlan said:

One of my favs. We've only worn them once against Auburn in 2016.

Yeah WWM is sick. Wish that was a once a year for sure

Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

M/W/W is the only road look we need. Maroon pants and bevels need to go the way of the Dodo.
Oh cool, glad you chimed in. IDGA flying **** about what you think, so there's that. Also GFY. Maroon pants are life. Go back to your cave now you ****ing creep.
Bunk Moreland
Agree earlier on the thread.... MMG was good.

Bunk Moreland
Also like these

92Ag95
AG
C Loves L said:

1939 throwback

Man...you ain't lyin'....homeboy looks like he could throwback some pizza.
TheFirebird
AG
Our colors are maroon and white. Our uniforms should be maroon and white. We should have one uniform for at home and one uniform for away.

The home uniform should be M/M/W and should look like the 1998 uniform but without the weird collar, just solid maroon.

The away uniform should be M/W/W and should also look like the 1998 uniform but without the weird color, just solid white.

This is the correct opinion. We should do this now and anyone employed by the AD who suggests changing it should be relieved of their duties.

Also, un-bevel everything.
aggie_fan13
AG
With all due respect duck your opinion mate
Whatthefunyo
C Loves L said:

These were the coolest out of all of the alternates IMO.

I don't dislike the '98 uniforms, but I don't understand why everyone wants something so plan and boring year round. The uniforms we have been wearing since 2012 are awesome.
C Loves L
Bunk Moreland said:

Also like these

C Loves L
Black or grey contrasts terribly with maroon. I've never understood why so many liked those uniforms. I'm not a fan of those uniforms though several of the helmets were cool. For sure the @ Vanderbilt helmet
Whatthefunyo
Whatthefunyo
Don't forget the military appreciation uniforms.

Wildman15
AG
Whatthefunyo said:

I will become a season ticket holder as soon as they decide that this will be an actual alternative uniform
Whatthefunyo
Dale Gribble
TheFirebird said:

Our colors are maroon and white. Our uniforms should be maroon and white. We should have one uniform for at home and one uniform for away.

The home uniform should be M/M/W and should look like the 1998 uniform but without the weird collar, just solid maroon.

The away uniform should be M/W/W and should also look like the 1998 uniform but without the weird color, just solid white.

This is the correct opinion. We should do this now and anyone employed by the AD who suggests changing it should be relieved of their duties.

Also, un-bevel everything.

Alright Grampa. Your ambrosia is in the kitchen.
TheFirebird
AG
We have a solid color scheme. We have a recognizable, solid (not great) primary mark.

Our uniforms should communicate "we are Texas A&M and we are playing football." Nothing else. They should be easily identifiable on tv from across a crowded sports bar.

I don't know why we make this harder than it needs to be.
Pantera
AG
I'd be a fan if we were to keep just maroon and white as the primary colors, but have multiple different combos per season available. Say one week we wear the M/W/W but with an non-beveled ATM like the 07 helmets, then we pull out M/M/M but our current design, then we can have a classic 98 look, etc, etc.

I think this would keep the "branding" easy, but little changes as far as helmet logo, number styling, face mask color would keep people excited. I know some people think we should be like bama and only have 2 combos but let's be honest ... we're not bama, and we have some swagger. May as well show it! (just not like some of the Sumlin era jerseys ... too much lol)
jaguar
I really dug this helmet

Slicer97
AG
I liked the 2010 unis

Mr.Bond
AG
Slicer97 said:

I liked the 2010 unis

Don't like the pant stripe but overall better than current ones
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Krautag81
C Loves L said:

1974?

This looks like Mike Mosely, if so, it would be the late 70's.
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
56 and 98 are the best
. . .

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.