Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Auburn giving away their plays...

3,993 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by A_Gang_Ag_06
My Dad Earl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Elko should be all over this when we play them...

Video shows Jeremy Pruitt calling out Auburn's plays pre-snap
Alpha Texan
AG
They might, and this may be way out on a limb, but they might fix this problem now that it's been exposed publicly.
HelloUncleNateFitch
I'll call him
S.A. Aggie
AG
Something tells me this will not be the case going forward.
Aero95
AG
Lbull said:

They might, and this may be way out on a limb, but they might fix this problem now that it's been exposed publicly.

Did that stop Mazzone from selling his offense?
Alpha Texan
AG
lol wait what if this has been Malzahn's plan all year and he's gonna continue to do it for the rest of the year, but then he'll surprise Alabama since he knows that's the only game he has to win for it to be a good season? Like that Mike Leach fake playbook story a couple weeks ago
CatmanBoo
its says Baylen, "cover your guy" not "its coming to your guy"
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Lbull said:

Or maybe they'll pull a Sumlin and not change a thing after it was made public that we were telegraphing our run vs pass plays based on our OL's feet.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Yelnick McWawa said:

Lbull said:

Or maybe they'll pull a Sumlin and not change a thing after it was made public that we were telegraphing our run vs pass plays based on our OL's feet.

Was that the game that Tommy Tuberville was commentating and he knew it every time?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.