Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

BTHO breast cancer

2,210 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Bluecat_Aggie94
TheWarehouse@CC.Creations
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so we're doing our part to support those affected and aid the campaign to find a cure!

We're happy to announce that proceeds from our Pink Collection will benefit our friends at Pink Alliance and their efforts!
BTHO breast cancer!

CrottyKid
AG
in
Wildcat
AG
Pink Alliance sounds like an organization comprised of homely women that don't shave their legs and march around DC wearing beaver-skinned hats.
Haricougar
AG
IN.

My sister called me yesterday and said her breast cancer has metastasized and we are going to Beat The Hell Out of it a second time. Starting chemo again next week.

If you are a praying person her name is Marcy Kay. The most wonderful sister a person could ever have.

BombayAg
Haricougar said:

IN.

My sister called me yesterday and said her breast cancer has metastasized and we are going to Beat The Hell Out of it a second time. Starting chemo again next week.

If you are a praying person her name is Marcy Kay. The most wonderful sister a person could ever have.

I wish her the best.

My mom had surgery this year at Stage 0 (thank god). She is doing well, but it is scary.
AgPediRPh
AG
BombayAg said:

Haricougar said:

IN.

I wish her the best.

My mom had surgery this year at Stage 0 (thank god). She is doing well, but it is scary.
yep. Our loved ones have the toughest battle, but the entire family goes through the fight. Prayers and BTHOC
farmersfight
AG
One of my close friends just started her battle with breast cancer.

https://www.kbtx.com/video?vid=497532781
gigem70
AG
No disrespect but how about BTHO any cancer.
Sponsor
gigem70 said:

No disrespect but how about BTHO any cancer.
Keep an eye out. We've got something in the works!
Sponsor
Haricougar said:

IN.

Thanks for sharing, Haricouger. We're sorry to hear about your sister but glad you're in good spirits!

Can you shoot me an email?
c.atnip@CCCreationsUSA.com
6.5 Swede
Thanks for what you're doing.

Only bringing attention to breast cancer and not other forms of cancer is an injustice and this form of feminism really pisses my wife off. 11-12% of the population will have prostate or breast cancer in their lifetime. Early detection in the key. So if you haven't recently had an exam please stop by:

The Memorial Hermann Northeast Cancer Center will offer FREE breast and prostate cancer screenings, with additional educational information about colon, lung and skin cancer.
Date: October 20, 2018, 8:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Location: Memorial Hermann Northeast Cancer Center, 18960 N Memorial Dr, Humble, TX 77338
Parking: Free parking is available in all lots near the Cancer Center.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
I am aware of breast cancer and I think it sucks. I think pink on a football field sucks, too.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.