Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

What happened to TAMUHighlights?

2,136 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by HTXAG19
PyriteAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry if this question was already answered, but what happened to him? I'm getting a nagging feeling that he quit being active, but I'd like to know why if he did.
Post removed:
by user
2008and1
AG
I thought I saw he got banned/suspended from YouTube for copyright violation.
wangus12
AG
He made a video 2 weeks ago and he doesn't make them for loses. He probably out living life with the youtube ladies
PyriteAg
AG
AstroAg17 said:

He had to shut down his Twitter because he took film without crediting the original owner I think.
I remember the account being suspended for a while.

It seems to be back now, but there wasn't any activity on it for a week now.
PyriteAg
AG
2008and1 said:

I thought I saw he got banned/suspended from YouTube for copyright violation.
His channel is still up, but his twitter account was suspended for a couple of days from my knowledge. The account back up now, but there weren't any activities on it for a week now.
806aggie18
AG
He made a big post on premium...he retired due to twitter shutting down his account due to copyright violation. He admitted his wrongdoing in his post and said he is at a point where it's best he just retires from videos. The thread then turned into a ****show of people arguing about copyright law.
PyriteAg
AG
806aggie18 said:

He made a big post on premium...he retired due to twitter shutting down his account due to copyright violation. He admitted his wrongdoing in his post and said he is at a point where it's best he just retires from videos. The thread then turned into a ****show of people arguing about copyright law.
Welp, I see. It was really fun watching his vids, but now that I think about it, he has been doing this for quite some time now. Understandably, I could see him feeling burned out a bit as well.
AggieBlu
AG
Ahhh man! I even sent him money through Paypal to help him out!!
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
HTXAG19
I nominate Cold Chedda to step up and take his place with weekly highlight videos!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.