Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Is this writer a sip?

4,473 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by All_In_Ags
gaudiz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2018/09/20/texas-am-may-tad-overrated-ap-poll-no-22
William Larue Weller
AG
It's the DMN. Enough said.
Doug Ross
AG
rankings are bull****, who cares, just take care of your **** and beat bama
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
OldShadeOfBlue
AG

You need thicker skin. Or just read the article.

Quote:

Even though LSU is playing really well, I still believe the Aggies will have a good shot to beat them this year.
Quote:

A&M in the 24-25 range makes more sense
Quote:

This sounded crazy in the preseason, but A&M's passing offense against Alabama's secondary could be a favorable matchup. The Aggies have better receivers this year and a vastly improved quarterback (sophomore Kellen Mond).
Before the poll came out last weekend I saw dozens of blue stars on posts predicting us not to be in the top 25.

No, you don't have to be a sip to say something about A&M. Aggies say much worse than the above all the time.
Saint Pablo
Not something worth getting butthurt over. Pretty fair article.
Bill Superman
AG
Many of sip do this type of writing
BANA89
AG
Not much to get worked up about, other than the fact the difference in 22 and 24-25 is stupid to state as relevant in an article. That is dumb.
BANA Class of '86/'89 - Living in Aggieland!
Gil Renard
AG
OldShadeOfBlue said:

You need thicker skin. Or just read the article.

Quote:

Even though LSU is playing really well, I still believe the Aggies will have a good shot to beat them this year.
Quote:

A&M in the 24-25 range makes more sense
Quote:

This sounded crazy in the preseason, but A&M's passing offense against Alabama's secondary could be a favorable matchup. The Aggies have better receivers this year and a vastly improved quarterback (sophomore Kellen Mond).
Before the poll came out last weekend I saw dozens of blue stars on posts predicting us not to be in the top 25.

No, you don't have to be a sip to say something about A&M. Aggies say much worse than the above all the time.

Same publication that had tu ranked. The fact that their splitting hairs is a joke. Thicker skin only holds water if it wasn't a body of work with dmn wet blanket Schtick or diminishing anything a&m has ever done
aggie813
Who cares? We are are not in the Big 12 and we don't play the sips anymore.
People need to let the whole tu thing go. They are in our rearview mirror and we have left them behind.
We need to stop with all the sippy threads.
Sorry, just frustrated at all the sip threads on the football board the week we are playing at Bama.....Let it go.
hbkyle
AG
I wish that I would have noticed it was the DMN before I clicked the link. A WARNING WOULD BE NICE. Wasted 30 seconds of my life that I will never get back.

Of course it's sip biased. I don't have to read it (and I didn't read it) to tell you that.
TexanJeff
AG
Did we really need a whole article about 2 spots in the polls?
Lateralus Ag
AG
aggie813 said:

Who cares? We are are not in the Big 12 and we don't play the sips anymore.
People need to let the whole tu thing go. They are in our rearview mirror and we have left them behind.
We need to stop with all the sippy threads.
Sorry, just frustrated at all the sip threads on the football board the week we are playing at Bama.....Let it go.

This is the irony to me. (And I am guilty of it as well). We are playing BAMA this weekend. Let's focus on that and not a third tier team that got beat by MARYLAND. Twice.
AG
Bill Superman said:

Many of sip do this type of writing

Are you from an Eastern Bloc nation, or possibly a caveman?
Lasuro81
AG
He's a UNT grad.
Jacks Smirking BAS
AG
Why would you grant anything from Dallas enough credit to get butt hurt over it? All of Southern Oklahoma has burnt orange bias.
GinMan
AG
Ban OP delete thread...
PooDoo
AG
Lasuro81 said:

He's a UNT grad.
So that's a yes.
GtownRAB
AG
BANA89 said:

Not much to get worked up about, other than the fact the difference in 22 and 24-25 is stupid to state as relevant in an article. That is dumb.

This sums it up well. It is stupid to even argue the difference in quality of any team ranked 20-25, they are interchangeable, especially 3 games into the season.

Once you crack the top 15, then there is a conversation or argument. Big difference in a team ranked 25 vs 15 or better.
All_In_Ags
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.