Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Any Aggies in New Zealand?

2,290 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by runontexas
claytonwakefield06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Posting on behalf of my sister in law who just moved to Auckland, New Zealand and is hoping to connect with some fellow Aggies, particularly to try to watch a few games together (BTHO bama). If you or anyone you know live in that area, she would love to connect and watch! Please contact her at taramoore10(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks and gig'em!
C Loves L
Head over to Rome and watch the game
BenFiasco14
AG
No rule 1, no email.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Foxo
AG
Aggies are everywhere.
ham98
New army has a horrific disregard for the rules
rbcs_2
AG
Since she's ahead a day she could she tell us how the game turns out?
Alpha Texan
AG
rbcs_2 said:

Since she's ahead a day she could she tell us how the game turns out?
that and the score, so I know what to bet. Also, are there corndogs in the future?
Red Rover
AG
I thought I would be traveling through Auckland on my way to New Plymouth on Saturday, but I won't.

One of A&M's Petroleum Engineering professors, Blasingame, moved somewhere close to Auckland. I think his wife is a lady parts doctor, so you could hook your SIL up there.
101%Ag
claywakefield06 said:

Posting on behalf of my sister in law who just moved to Auckland, New Zealand and is hoping to connect with some fellow Aggies, particularly to try to watch a few games together (BTHO bama). If you or anyone you know live in that area, she would love to connect and watch! Please contact her at taramoore10(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks and gig'em!
North Island sucks. Queenstown FTW.

Just kidding. I'd go back in a NY minute. Only place I've ever been (and that's 50+ countries) where there is no security check for domestic flights. NZ is idyllic (but South Island IS the better island).
Leander - Ag
AG
Rome
runontexas
AG
Nah too busy in Beijing
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.