Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Coach Fisher on SEC Film Room tonight

3,620 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Free Lunch
Aggie PM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Program comes on at 9:30 tonight on the SEC Network. They previewed part of the show after the ladies volleyball team defeated Arky tonight in three sets. Very entertaining and encouraging to see our coach who obviously knows the game and loves it so much. Travyeon on the show too.
nonameag99
on now
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Watching now
TheSwingingGate
AG
Watching as well. How does he also have time to keep up with the NFL? Unreal!
SA-AG72
AG
Jimbo!
Theresa_cates@sbcglobal
Coach has to stay on top of the NFL. His recruits want to get to the NFL and the more he knows the better when talking to these kids letting them know what it takes to make it.
Aggie PM
AG
Enjoyed the segment on the offense, but this defense segment is incredible. He is a big fan of Daylon Mack.
TheSwingingGate
AG
And now I'm watching volleyball.
lil_frog8
AG
I'm not sure I like coach breaking down plays and giving away hints before one of our biggest games of the year. not that Saban wouldn't expect it but Jimbo basically said we have play action pass options off of our QB dart and Zone lead both of which we have not ran play action off of yet in a game ie there isnt any film to hint that it would be an option. Any competitive advantage we could use against the Gumps is needed and I don't need an interview for SEC network giving up what small bit of surprise we have.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
I'll withhold forming an opinion on the matter until A&M establishes a strong running attack against the Tide.
beerad12man
AG
Jimbo didn't say anything that Saban hasn't already broken down and figured out.
TecRecAg
AG
Saban knows everything about our offense. There's no hiding anything from him.
byoung1052
AG
He knows the timing of Jimbo's last BM... down to the second.
Free Lunch
AG
Anybody got a link for this? Missed it last night!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.