Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

A New Journey after 13 Years of Coaching

2,150 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by dstuckey4
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From Kinsey Management:

In 1997 I sat in a cinder block classroom in the guts of G. Rollie White enrolled in KINE 121. All I ever wanted was to be an Aggie and a football coach. My father, Randell, had been accepted in the school of Veterinary Science in 1972 but was never able to attend due to a terrible motorcycle accident his senior year of high school. I was compelled to finish what he had started.

Lisa, my wife, followed the footsteps of her dad, Marvin '78. She worked her way through Texas A&M as an assistant manager at H-E-B. She graduated in 2001 with a Bachelor's degree in International Business & Marketing and began a career in energy.

After 13 years of coaching varsity high school football and serving as recruiting coordinator for 2 Houston area 6A power programs, and 3 kids later, we embarked on a journey to apply all that we had learned in human behavior, position fit, inspiring self-motivation, building team chemistry, and creating a winning culture.

Being an Aggie for Lisa and me is all about the spirit of family, tradition, hard work, and sacrifice. It was this Aggie spirit that led us to start Kinsey Management. Anchored by our organizational expertise and using the power of The Predictive Index's behavioral science, Kinsey Management was formed and we set out on a mission to transform the workplace and unlock the power of people!

Our methodology and software is tailored to clients of all sizes across all industries. We are offering fellow Ags a free trial of our solution, so you can experience it firsthand and see how we can help reduce turnover, engage employees and develop your leaders.

Let us be your solution! Contact me bkinsey@kinseymgmt.com to get a free pilot.

Brandon Kinsey
Owner, President Business Development
Kinsey Management, LLC | www.kinseymgmt.com
832-274-3937 | bkinsey@kinseymgmt.com

Flexbone
Great stuff! Entrepreneurs are the pulse of this country's economy. Best of luck!
jnocar
Lisa, I'd bet Tony misses u at HEB; good luck in ur new adventure!
Clarissa
Congrats on your success and good wishes for your future. -hook em
mgreen
Knock them dead.
Raptor
AG
Rule #1 - this guy gets it!

Congrats and best of luck! Gig 'em!
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

dstuckey4
AG
Great guy and great family. Was lucky to coach with BK for several of those years. He and Lisa are doing great things. Keep up the hard work!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.