Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Manziel

24,484 Views | 100 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by runontexas
aggie_fan13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He still playing in cfl ?
some men you just cant reach ...
Arthur Stilwell
azulAg said:

He still playing in cfl ?
Yes and no.
Post removed:
by user
aggie_fan13
AG
Sad
Bunk Moreland
He's starting this Friday
JustisWalkert
AG
Televised?
Bunk Moreland
**** if I know. But you got the google.
wangus12
AG
Should be ESPN+
runontexas
AG
Pipkin took his job,
aggie_fan13
AG
Where's champagnepapi he should know this ?
NoahAg
https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/17/johnny-manziel-gets-his-cfl-starting-job-back/amp/

#ComebackSZNpart2
JustisWalkert
AG
Looks like the game Friday will only be live streamed. The game Sept 30 will be on ESPN2.

Thanks, Bunk. This google thing has opened up a whole new world for me.
ebag02
AG
NoahAg said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/17/johnny-manziel-gets-his-cfl-starting-job-back/amp/

#ComebackSZNpart2
Sleepy Sherman woke up!
ABATTBQ11
AG
He's starting on Friday.
PatAg
AG
Concussion then head the flu. Made statements this week asking why he isnt playing if he is healthy.
TexanJeff
AG
Rendered Fat said:

I think at this point it's officially over.

But not literally officially
zephyr88
AG
I've watched every game this season (at least the ones where Manziel is a teammate). He looked good in the preseason with the Ticats, but Masoli was clearly more experienced in the CFL game, knew the playbook and earned his spot. I thought when Johnny moved to the Als that he'd take off running.... but the Als are like the Browns (or the Bills) of the CFL. His 1st game was miserable, 2nd game better... then the concussion. That's when Pipkin, with the luck rabbit's foot, took over. Well, last game, Pipkin laid a turd bigger than Manziel's debut. I know this time on the sideline has chapped his ass. Now, Johnny's back with a vengeance!

I'm looking forward to good things on Friday vs. the Blue Bombers.
zephyr88
AG
TexanJeff said:

Rendered Fat said:

vehemently disagree... it's just the beginning.
zephyr88
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

JustisWalkert said:

Looks like the game Friday will only be live streamed. The game Sept 30 will be on ESPN2.

Thanks, Bunk. This google thing has opened up a whole new world for me.

We won't ask if you won't tell.
ESPN+ is $5/month and you can cancel at any time... it's worth an Abe to watch Johnny chase his dream.
12thmanfootball
AG
Quote:

I've watched every game this season (at least the ones where Manziel is a teammate). He looked good in the preseason with the Ticats, but Masoli was clearly more experienced in the CFL game, knew the playbook and earned his spot. I thought when Johnny moved to the Als that he'd take off running.... but the Als are like the Browns (or the Bills) of the CFL. His 1st game was miserable, 2nd game better... then the concussion. That's when Pipkin, with the luck rabbit's foot, took over. Well, last game, Pipkin laid a turd bigger than Manziel's debut. I know this time on the sideline has chapped his ass. Now, Johnny's back with a vengeance!

And I thought I had a lot of free time.
TexanJeff
AG
zephyr88 said:

TexanJeff said:

Rendered Fat said:

So
You
Agree with me?
zephyr88
AG
TexanJeff said:

zephyr88 said:

TexanJeff said:

Rendered Fat said:

So
You
Agree with me?

maybe i didn't get it

zephyr88
AG
12thmanfootball said:

Quote:

And I thought I had a lot of free time.
2:30 AM from Italy was a little rough, but the other ones have been a piece of cake... just something else to watch on a Friday or Saturday night. Got to see Derrel Walker play too. It's really not all that bad.
TxAgPreacher
S

Whining about not playing.
TxAgPreacher
S
jsamjenkins
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

This is not whining. He is honestly expressing his frustration.
DecadePlan
AG
zephyr88 said:

TexanJeff said:

zephyr88 said:

TexanJeff said:

Rendered Fat said:

So
You
Agree with me?

maybe i didn't get it

Or
You
Did?
mpaggie06
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

What a *****. Go earn your spot in practice. Anyone who thinks he'll be back leading a NFL team ever again is so warped by that 2012 season that they can't see reality for what it is. I'd love for him to find a way to prove the haters wrong someday, but he's just far too good at living up to all their expectations.
TxAgPreacher
S
Should be mature enough not to talk bad about his coaches. Seems like he hasn't learned his lesson yet. That wont win him favors. Now if he plays bad he will have a hard time getting another chance. They now can say I told you so. If he could just keep his mouth shut he wouldn't have haters. I still hope he grows up, but you shouldn't defend his bad behaviour. It's not good for him.
Cancelled
AG
mpaggie06 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

What a *****. Go earn your spot in practice. Anyone who thinks he'll be back leading a NFL team ever again is so warped by that 2012 season that they can't see reality for what it is. I'd love for him to find a way to prove the haters wrong someday, but he's just far too good at living up to all their expectations.

He done.
vander54
S
World's worst proofreader
BombayAg
Lots of people here who looked the other way and justified his behavior when JFF was drinking his life away while scoring TDs at A&M.
Now the same people are gleefully writing him off saying he is "done".
Many of you here are waiting for him to fail just so that you can say "told you!".

Is this how you raised your kids??

Shame on you.
bowhuntr
I want to see Johnny return to playing on Sunday just as much as anybody - I just wish he would stop venting his frustration to the press and go vent to the front office. He lacks some serious self awareness and can't figure out behavior that puts him in favorable or unfavorable position. Which confuses me, because he's so well spoken.
Cancelled
AG
BombayAg said:

Lots of people here who looked the other way and justified his behavior when JFF was drinking his life away while scoring TDs at A&M.
Now the same people are gleefully writing him off saying he is "done".
Many of you here are waiting for him to fail just so that you can say "told you!".

Is this how you raised your kids??

Shame on you.

I want him to be successful. I want him to win super bowl mvp and be in the Hof. I think he had bad handlers and he should have stayed in college for 4 years.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.