Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Isaiah Spiller

9,290 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by aggiedent
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
vander54 said:

Bill Superman said:

Hate to break it to you, but nobody of significance is reading your comments on texags

Hate to break it to you, but I think more than you think do.

Granted most probably realise it's just a message board but a lot of people you wouldn't suspect are on here.

AG
Can anyone tell me whether or not this kid keeps it real?

CatmanBoo
Champ Bailey said:

vander54 said:

Bill Superman said:

Hate to break it to you, but nobody of significance is reading your comments on texags

Hate to break it to you, but I think more than you think do.

Granted most probably realise it's just a message board but a lot of people you wouldn't suspect are on here.

Classic!!!! hahahaha
Maroon from the womb.
MidTnAg
AG
LesterHaze said:

Most freshman RB's only know how to tote the rock. Spiller has a nice all around skill set for an 18 year old RB. Already polished at pass protecting, downfield blocking, catching passes all over the field. I'll bet he sees action early in his career.
Spiller was the #2 APB in the Nation, so I am certain that he wanted to attend a university where he could use his skills in the passing game as well as the running game. The I-Formation should be a perfect fit for Isaiah to excel in. This is a tremendous addition to the 2019 Class.
tehmackdaddy
AG
Gig 'em.
Southlake
Loved watching his Dad play. #85 I think he was?
Very smooth for a big guy. Soft hands. I think some nagging injuries held him back a bit, but he moved like a superior athlete.

Isaiah is a bit choppier and shifty, but with that same athleticism.

My favorite recruit!
aggiedent
AG
This thread could kill off a dedicated English teacher.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.