Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Isaiah Spiller

9,269 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by aggiedent
CatmanBoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reelin' em in!
Maroon from the womb.
DUman08
PlanetAggie
AG
Huge get!
rocky the dog
mcag83
Bluff Rat
Aston04
aggiedad55
AG
Welcome to Aggieland Isaiah!
AgCat93
tatimobile
AG
Here's the video. Enjoy

Rock1982
LesterHaze
Most freshman RB's only know how to tote the rock. Spiller has a nice all around skill set for an 18 year old RB. Already polished at pass protecting, downfield blocking, catching passes all over the field. I'll bet he sees action early in his career.
PLUM LOCO
AG
GIG'EM!
TAM85
Welcome and gig 'em!
caleblyn
Question...in fact, probably a stupid question...

Why can't I ever get these videos to play? Is it a stars thing? A Twitter acct thing? Ugh!
tamudadx2
AG
When a dad passes his faith to his son, that is a legacy. When a dad passes his love for his university to his son, that is a legacy. Daddy Spiller doing double duty. Welcome young man & Gig 'em!
12thmanfootball
AG
Awesome video....goose bumps......can't wait to see him score on Bama!!!
A New Hope
Work Ethic. Can't teach that.
dixichkn
AG
Good job Fred. You raised a good one.

Welcome to Aggieland Isaiah
Ag4coal
Top RB in the state coming into a program that's actually fit to run the ball. Gonna be fun to watch.
dixichkn
AG
And this should tell you where we're at with Jimbo.

A year or two ago, landing the #1 RB in the state would've had people going absolutely apesh**. This thread would've been 4 pages by now. Now, it's just kinda like "awesome........another 4 star. Welcome aboard."

Times are about to get pretty good, ladies and gents.
67walkon
How can we have 3 five star commits and 13 four commits and be ranked second though we have 22 and Bama has 20? Guess we need to win 10 this year
The Dog Lord
AG
dixichkn said:

And this should tell you where we're at with Jimbo.

A year or two ago, landing the #1 RB in the state would've had people going absolutely apesh**. This thread would've been 4 pages by now. Now, it's just kinda like "awesome........another 4 star. Welcome aboard."

Times are about to get pretty good, ladies and gents.

I think it has more to do with people being in shock that we're getting so many of our targets rather than people getting used to it. I know I feel that way.
Bill Superman
AG
Can someone explain to me how the top RB in the state and #2 overall is not rated as a 5 star, seems pretty stingy
JustisWalkert
AG
247 shows us with 1 five star and 10 4 stars. That probably has something to do with it.
S.A. Aggie
AG
LesterHaze said:

Most freshman RB's only know how to tote the rock. Spiller has a nice all around skill set for an 18 year old RB. Already polished at pass protecting, downfield blocking, catching passes all over the field. I'll bet he sees action early in his career.
It had to be something in your settings .
Indignitas
AG
Quote:

Can someone explain to me how the top RB in the state and #2 overall is not rated as a 5 star, seems pretty stingy
Please refrain from asking questions like this in public.

Recruits from the 2020 and 2021 class read these boards. Our 2019 class, as it was shaping up ca. Feb 2018, scared away a lot of 2018 commits. It's just good money after bad if our 2019 class scares away kids from any other years. Shaving a star here or there around a class, ESPECIALLY off of the state's best RB, goes a long way towards enticing the subsequent classes.

EDIT: in all seriousness, welcome and Gig 'Em! to Mr. Spiller.
Bill Superman
AG
Hate to break it to you, but nobody of significance is reading your comments on texags
technoviking
AG
Bill Superman said:

the numbers site rerated him recently and dropped him significantly. as his senior season goes along, they should wise up.

it's a weird situation, but the aggies on the numbers site have pointed out the discrepancy in spiller's ranking from site to site to the numbers site evaluators forcefully.
ashley
Bill Superman said:

There is probably a good reason.
Czechs Out 03
AG
Awesome
Lateralus Ag
AG
PlanetAggie said:

Huge get!

That word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

It's not a noun.
LEJ
Reeled em in.
mitchdpm
AG
Lat I'm going to explain this to you one more time. Language evolves. If the word "glamping" can be added to Webster's this year (look it up), then "get" can be a noun.
vander54
S
Bill Superman said:

Hate to break it to you, but nobody of significance is reading your comments on texags

Hate to break it to you, but I think more than you think do.

Granted most probably realise it's just a message board but a lot of people you wouldn't suspect are on here.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.