Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Yearly Adidas Sideline Polo Praise/Beech thread

1,953 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by redd38
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That time of year again. My new coach's polo came in. Got the maroon one with the traditional ATM.

I like how they kept with the Climachill breathing beads in the back and like the addition of the stripes on the shoulders.

A little concerned about this years logo on the shirt though. Seems pretty flimsy and ironed on. A little concerned it's going to crack after washing it a few times.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
12thmanfootball
AG
The Horror
Geriatric Punk
AG

I don't see any stripes on the shoulders.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
ClassOf17
They make me look fat

2/10 WNB
GinMan
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

That time of year again. My new coach's polo came in. Got the maroon one with the traditional ATM.

I like how they kept with the Climachill breathing beads in the back and like the addition of the stripes on the shoulders.

A little concerned about this years logo on the shirt though. Seems pretty flimsy and ironed on. A little concerned it's going to crack after washing it a few times.

Made with 0% cotton...
redd38
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Sorry, but for only $80 you can't expect quality craftsmanship.

/adidas
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.