Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Isaiah Spiller Tomorrow?

4,974 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by EliteZags
RooAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Big announcement tomorrow per his Twitter. Committing? SIAP but didn't see it posted already.
dixichkn
AG
Oh great. Now another day full of F5.

PlanetAggie
AG
Edit: Sorry, misread his twitter.
bigfoot10s
AG
Yep. He's an Aggie. Book it
p-wonk01
AG
2pm
fender88
Committing or releasing a top?
NuclearAggie05
AG
These guys are now craving attention so much that they are "announcing" their "commitments" to All-American games. Several have done it the last few days. I am sure that is what this is.
Coward Jimbo
AG
He's absolutely committing to the Ags. #GigEmGang19
Bunk Moreland
the big announcement is that he's announcing when he'll announce his final 13.
CatmanBoo
recruiting these kids HAS to be a complete eye roll for coaches.
Maroon from the womb.
PacifistAg
AG
theeyetest
He just committed to the good guys!!
mitchdpm
AG
This program is on the RISE!
AG1996
Is his dad Derick Spiller the old ag TE?
Tobias Funke
AG
BombayAg said:

RetiredAg said:

I'm happy he signed with us, but I find these kinds of videos arrogant and pompous. Just commit, work hard, show results and then open the pie hole.

The good thing is, none of these players really care what you think!
PacifistAg
AG
Fred Spiller is his dad.
PacifistAg
AG
Quote:

I'm happy he signed with us, but I find these kinds of videos arrogant and pompous. Just commit, work hard, show results and then open the pie hole.
Well, he worked hard, showed results, and is now enjoying the fruits of that by being able to commit to play at the next level. When is he allowed to "open his pie hole"? After college? The NFL?
mcag83
AG
BombayAg said:

RetiredAg said:

How many on here post graduation have had to play themselves up with a resume and cover letter to get a job???
It's no different than a resume.

Like anyone can even know that.
Bill Superman
AG
BombayAg said:

RetiredAg said:

Get over yourself. Nobody is making you watch the video or even pay attention. Your attitude toward positivity is pompous and arrogant
Rock1982
tatimobile
AG
"I'm happy he signed with us, but I find these kinds of videos arrogant and pompous. Just commit, work hard, show results and then open the pie hole."

Hey BombayAg. It's obvious a lot of us disagree with you. Since you're a fellow Aggie, would you at least consider this:

I went to A&M from 86-90. During this time, we didn't have internet, cell phones, social media, nada. The only way to get pub or PR was someone from the outside (newspaper, radio, tv) deciding to come to you and deem you or your craft worthy of publishing your skill set...be it an electrical engineer or a linebacker. Today, Twitter has changed this. Think of Twitter as a hybrid between unlimited cable TV channels and 24 hour news. If the PR note is not deemed worthy, then no one will follow, respond, like or retweet. This kid is a good kid and he deserves to make his announcement the way he wishes, within the environment he grew up in (Twitter, Instagram, smartphones, etc.). It's up to us to not only support him, but also respect the way he decides to communicate with us.

Just another perspective brother. Gig'em baby!
EliteZags
AG
BombayAg said:

RetiredAg said:

And what have you accomplished to earn the right to publicly blast 17yr old kids on an open platform?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.