Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Who knew you would need a bottle of mouthwash to play the Aggies

8,076 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 45-70Ag
Amazing Moves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I can't believe that was 20 years ago. Seems like yesterday. Holdman was a beast in that game. Just about lost it on the fumble TD. Definitely one of the more underrated defensive backfields in A&M history.
MSFC Aggie
AG
I was there....

....ugh, 20 years ago
45-70Ag
AG
When i did the math last night and saw it was tannery years ago i was somewhat shocked.

Like you said, feels just like yesterday.
94chem
Got engaged at yell the night before. Game was on fiance's birthday...her first game. 6 kids and 19 years of marriage later...yeah, I'd say it actually does seem like 20 years. Or another way - 4 more years of RC, 5 years of Fran, 4 years of Sherman, 6 years of Sumlin. Seems like 20 years to me.
98WFSCAG
AG
My Sr year. Only game my dad ever made, we were 5 rows behind the band on the 48. First ever maroon out. And also, no bevel.
Bunk Moreland
I miss those Big T's on the helmets

Chris Taylor using 42 as a wr jersey number was boss as ****.
90ags
Lots of talent on that team... esp LBs and RBs. Fred Spiller was a TE on the team.
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
TheWoodsAg
AG
It was a great game in between a 39 point beat down the year before and a 37 point beatdown the year after from the Big Red. They were the Bama of that decade
aggieaviator
AG
Kyle Field used to be so intimidating. Fran brought that to a screeching halt.
Cell phones don't help either. All the fans were into the game and not busy taking selfies and posting on social media.
45-70Ag
AG
Well when at&t gets to place devices in there to make service better, bound to happen.

Granted every university is doing this now
rocky the dog
AG
Back then, the Big XII had a pulse. I wonder what happened?
45-70Ag
AG
Nebraska died after the rules changed
Then the south dominated. And then the offenses changed.

And then Texas acted like Texas does and Nebraska/Colorado said to hell with this and then A&M and Missouri said no more.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.