Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

RSJ Arrested

13,225 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by P.H. Dexippus
zephyr88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bodhi said:

add it to the collection of aggie mugshots. looks baked

At least he's still wearing his shirt...
Geriatric Punk
AG
Speaking of, is Stussy making a comeback?
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
Chesapeake Ag
Sumlin was about as loose as it gets but laying this minor incident at his doorstep is a real stretch. It was dumb but driven by biological necessity.

If you've been to Scottsdale you know it's full of trendy upscale properties. Where are you going to find some place to use the restroom at 1:30 am?
mccag
S
RSJ should have a little cash these days, he should have just rented a room!
GIG'EM AGS. One Game At A Time!
Al Bula
AG
basketballaddict44
No one is saying he was perfect or should be excused from pushing an employee. Just that it's slightly ridiculous to not let someone piss if they need to use the bathroom.
MsDoubleD81
AG
When u gotta go u gotta go!!
jock1020
AG
JCarter1017 said:

Quote:

This has to be a cultural thing right? This has to be one of the most reoccurring narratives of the Kevin Sumlin error. I don't believe any other school has had more players/former players in trouble with the law since 2011.

someone seems like theyre still mad we had a black head coach. youre blaming sumlin for RSJ trying to use a restroom???

I bet that employee would've let Tom Brady use that bathroom. I think we need to change the definition of assault in this country. this is ridiculous.

First, you have no idea what the color of my skin is. Second, at no point did I bring up or even imply race. That was you. This is wild. Is this what all conversations devolve to now?
Arthur Stilwell
fishJones said:

Dude had to pee. Arrest was completely unnecessary.

Can we move on?
Had to be a #2 for him to insist on needing to use the bathroom.

And seems cruel and unusual to arrest a guy for having to take a sht. When a man gotta go, HE GOTTA GO.

HAVE SOME COMPASSION, PEOPLE!!!!
NoahAg
Quote:

This has to be one of the most reoccurring narratives of the Kevin Sumlin error.
This is just dumb. We've had plenty of thug players under previous coaches.
Seven Costanza
AG
I didn't know those posts that hold the barrier ropes had a name. "Stanchions", apparently.
zephyr88
AG
Geriatric Punk said:

Speaking of, is Stussy making a comeback?
Not with the surfer-skater crowd from the 80's...
army01
AG
But no targeting? Must be the wrong RSJ.
PatAg
AG
jock1020 said:

This has to be a cultural thing right? This has to be one of the most reoccurring narratives of the Kevin Sumlin error. I don't believe any other school has had more players/former players in trouble with the law since 2011.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24125690/arizona-cardinals-te-ricky-seals-jones-charged-assault-disorderly-conduct-criminal-trespassing
You should read the article to form an opinion. A drunk guy in his mid 20s wanted to go take a piss, was told he couldnt, and decided he would go anyways. He "assaulted" them by pushing someone in the shoulder. They ended up tackling him, which I'm sure they will end up regretting.
PatAg
AG
jock1020 said:

JCarter1017 said:

Quote:

someone seems like theyre still mad we had a black head coach. youre blaming sumlin for RSJ trying to use a restroom???

I bet that employee would've let Tom Brady use that bathroom. I think we need to change the definition of assault in this country. this is ridiculous.

First, you have no idea what the color of my skin is. Second, at no point did I bring up or even imply race. That was you. This is wild. Is this what all conversations devolve to now?
Not sure what else you would mean by saying it's a cultural thing and then blaming it on Sumlin.
Spyderman
AG
Summy has lost control of Arizona.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
jock1020
AG
You can create a culture in your locker room, on your team. Race wasn't brought into this by me. Quit being such a child. You truly are the only one seeing color in this back and forth. It says more about you than me.
MemorialTXAg
Only Americans, the self proclaimed most capitalist people on earth, think it's their right to use other private establishment's bathrooms for free. Everywhere and at all times.
budah
Too bad there wasn't a 24hr Starbucks in the area
quanah
I've never been stopped or questioned for using a hotel's bathroom. But I'm white.
basketballaddict44
Lol yes it's the social norm here to walk into a place where customers are commonly served and go to the bathroom if you need to. It may not be a customer's right, but that doesn't change the fact that it's kind of an a-hole thing to deny someone a spot to pee when you're in the position this hotel was in.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
85AustinAg said:

Suggesting that this is Sumlin's fault is dumb. Kids get in trouble. Sumlin is gone. Get over it.
Sumlin isn't at fault, but RSJ isn't a "kid". He's a 23 year old man responsible for his own actions.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.