Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

RSJ Arrested

13,228 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by P.H. Dexippus
jock1020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This has to be a cultural thing right? This has to be one of the most reoccurring narratives of the Kevin Sumlin error. I don't believe any other school has had more players/former players in trouble with the law since 2011.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24125690/arizona-cardinals-te-ricky-seals-jones-charged-assault-disorderly-conduct-criminal-trespassing
CFBCommenter
The U
Charlie 31
AG
WOW!
C Loves L
Racist hotel management[/liberalamerica
nonameag99
Why post this?
themissinglink
AG
He seems to have a knack for getting arrested over stupid stuff. If memory serves me right, CSPD arrested him on Northgate completely sober when he was the DD for a group of friends and charged him with "verbal assault" (charges were later dropped).
EliteZags
AG
get mad at him for barging in to use restroom, get mad at him for peeing in public
dude just can't win
Bodhi
AG

add it to the collection of aggie mugshots. looks baked
redd38
AG
jock1020 said:

I don't believe any other school has had more players/former players in trouble with the law since 2011.

You're not familiar with the Fulmer Cup, are you?
Texas A&M
jock1020 said:

This has to be a cultural thing right? This has to be one of the most reoccurring narratives of the Kevin Sumlin error. I don't believe any other school has had more players/former players in trouble with the law since 2011.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24125690/arizona-cardinals-te-ricky-seals-jones-charged-assault-disorderly-conduct-criminal-trespassing

But he had cool music at practice. At least there's that.
TexanJeff
AG
SUcks when you have to pee and people are *****es about letting you use their restroom.
TowerAg90
AG
Ihop bathrooms work pretty well too. And no security.
Athanasius
AG
so sad.
ahlongslide
AG
Christian Kirk came to his teammate's defense and said, "let him without sin cast the first stone."
CatmanBoo
Bodhi said:

no he doesn't, you're a dork!
Maroon from the womb.
dixichkn
AG
And right below that article is another detailing the arrest of their GM for DUI

Cardinals =

fishJones
AG
Dude had to pee. Arrest was completely unnecessary.

Can we move on?
rocky the dog
AG
Just another Aggie tradition.
(removed:110450)
AG
AgLaw02
AG
JCarter1017 said:

Quote:

someone seems like theyre still mad we had a black head coach. youre blaming sumlin for RSJ trying to use a restroom???

I bet that employee would've let Tom Brady use that bathroom. I think we need to change the definition of assault in this country. this is ridiculous.
Are you serious? People are critical of a former coach who got fired (as people are) for having too many players get arrested, and your response is that they must be mad we hired a black coach? That's crazy, man. People lived Sumlin when he was winning, and turned on him when his record dropped. That's how football works.

You don't go around accusing people of racism with no basis. That's one of those things that's not okay in civilized society, or even online.
85AustinAg
AG
Suggesting that this is Sumlin's fault is dumb. Kids get in trouble. Sumlin is gone. Get over it.
Lateralus Ag
AG
We are doomed. The narrative in this country and in our culture to see everything the some prism of *fill in the blank* and then post in on the internet is going to destroy us.

The hotel should have let RSJ use the damn bathroom. RSJ shouldn't have put his hands on someone.

Seems like all of this could have been avoided if either of those people would have just been decent human beings in that moment.

itsyourboypookie
I only **** at hotel lobby restrooms. Always clean. Always a one holer
Cancelled
AG
He's not good enough to pull this **** in the nfl.
Al Bula
AG
The OP's narrative is garbage and idiotic.

(I was a pretty Sumlin pot banger too)
Showstopper
AG
If any former Florida State players get arrested this year, will it be Jimbo Fisher's fault? Just trying to figure out how Long coaches are responsible for former players.

Speaking of which, has Jameis Winston had a quiet offseason? Must be a cultural thing by the same standards.
bigfoot10s
AG
JCarter1017 said:

Quote:

someone seems like theyre still mad we had a black head coach. youre blaming sumlin for RSJ trying to use a restroom???

I bet that employee would've let Tom Brady use that bathroom. I think we need to change the definition of assault in this country. this is ridiculous.

Unfortunately, I believe the Tom Brady comment might be accurate. I would even say that if it was another player on the Cards, they would have been allowed. Sad but true.
twk
AG
Quote:

I think we need to change the definition of assault in this country. this is ridiculous.
If this was in Texas, the charges would probably be a Class C misdemeanor--same as a speeding ticket. The main purpose of the arrest is often to get the troublemaker out of the environment.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Errbody knows you keep an empty Gatorade bottle in the glove compartment for emergencies. At least us ballers do. Y'all should keep an empty ozarka bottle with the little spout in your glove compartment.
IDaggie06
AG
Quote:

Dude had to pee. Arrest was completely unnecessary.

Can we move on?

Not unnecessary if he was trespassing and got physical with an employee. Your maroon glasses are on.

agnerd
AG
Ya'll are missing the worst part:
Quote:

That, according to the report, is when the hotel employees "went hands on" Seals-Jones, tackling him to the ground in an attempt to get him out of the hotel.
A random hotel employee was able to tackle an NFL player. Don't expect much from Seals-Jones on the field.
Geriatric Punk
AG
1. If you've ever been to that W, you know that security are total ********s.
2. He'll likely get a diversion offer, do a class and some community service, and it will be dismissed.
3. If you are out in Scottsdale after midnight, you are asking to get popped for something. I would say nothing good ever happens after midnight there, but that is simply not true.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
He was just following Junior Miller's advice, I blame him.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Bodhi said:

I thought they didn't let you smile in mugshots? I wouldn't know though
Geriatric Punk
AG
They don't really care. Now, whether or not it is a good thing is the subject of many a bar debate among defense attorneys.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.