Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Clemson game watching in California?

5 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by My Dad Earl
Pbartos14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The family will be traveling to California for a Disney trip that week and we will have a free day on Saturday. We were thinking about heading down to a beach. Does anyone know the best sports in the area? Any Aggie meet up spots?
Lateralus Ag
AG
I am sure there are TVs on beaches in California. But honestly I don't know. You couldn't pay me to travel there.
GoodAg Paulie
AG
Check the Socal Aggie group. They used to meet in Long Beach at a sports bar.
GoodAg Paulie
AG
Check the Socal Aggie group. They used to meet in Long Beach at a sports bar.
nonameag99
There is a yard house in the mall in Newport Beach not far from the beach or Disney
EliteZags
AG
Newport Beach Peninsula Sharkeez is where I usually walk to right off main pier always a mix of fans from various schools, Mutt Lynch's nearby has a good day crowd too for sports

OC location for A&M group is Panama Joe's (similar to Sharkeez) in Long Beach just a different atmosphere than Newport
SigAg6
AG
We've been on the run
Driving in the sun
Looking out for number one
California here we come
Right back where we started from
Hustlers grab your guns
Your shadow weighs a ton
Driving down the 101
California here we come
California (California)
Here we come!
On the stereo
Listen as we go
Nothing's gonna stop me now
California here we come
Pedal to the floor
Thinkin' of the roar
Gotta get us to the show
California here we come
California (California)
Here we come!
California, California
Here we come, oh oh
California, California
Here we come!
California, California
Here we come!
California, California
Here we come!
California, California
Here we come!
aggiedent
AG
Quote:

I am sure there are TVs on beaches in California. But honestly I don't know. You couldn't pay me to travel there.

Lateralus being all negative again. Do you ever say anything positive or uplifting?

The OP, and the rest of us, really don't give a damn where you will or won't vacation. Help him out or STFU.

OP, I have been to The Cave Sports bar, good food and drink. It's closer to Disney than the beach.
JPK89
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

And I'm sure the entire state is grateful.
jurisag02
Lateralus Ag said:

You couldn't pay me to travel there.
Oh lord... and we care why? California is a beautiful state. Put politics aside you silly redneck.
Sad Aggie Fan
AG
https://www.facebook.com/groups/socalaggies/

That is the link to the Facebook group. They have multiple bars they go to during the season. They will post events with locations closer to kickoff. I watched the Tennessee game there in 2016 and had a blast. Super friendly group of Aggies who are very welcoming. You won't feel far from home watching it here, except for maybe the prices

Sad Aggie Fan
AG
Thank God, please stay out of my state.
Legacy Work Spaces
The local Aggie group or former student group is always going to be your best bet when you find yourself out of normal viewing area.
Pioneer
I'll be watching from Palo Alto, and also trying to watch USC at Stanford
Sad Aggie Fan
AG
Come up to San Francisco. There is a huge group who watch the game at Monaghan's Bar in the Marina.
nonameag99
I'll be in Rome
The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
Lateralus Ag
AG
aggiedent said:

Quote:

Lateralus being all negative again. Do you ever say anything positive or uplifting?

The OP, and the rest of us, really don't give a damn where you will or won't vacation. Help him out or STFU.

OP, I have been to The Cave Sports bar, good food and drink. It's closer to Disney than the beach.

It was a stupid ****ing question *******. "Are there televisions with games on at one of the most popular beaches in the world?"

**** you. I am tired of being nice to stupid people. Ask a stupid question get a cynical answer.

And this isn't your personal Google.

So, respectfully, quit telling me what to do. Or don't. I don't give a ***** But don't expect me to cater to you sensitive feelings, snowflake.
Lateralus Ag
AG
Sad Aggie Fan said:

Thank God, please stay out of my state.

Gladly.
aggiedent
AG
Quote:

**** you. I am tired of being nice to stupid people.

Ah, now I understand why you are so hard on yourself with all that negativity.
Pbartos14
Appreciate all the help! Thanks everyone!
Lateralus Ag
AG
aggiedent said:

Quote:

**** you. I am tired of being nice to stupid people.

Ah, now I understand why you are so hard on yourself with all that negativity.

Deflecting I see. I expected that from you.
EliteZags
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

aggiedent said:

Quote:

It was a stupid ****ing question *******. "Are there televisions with games on at one of the most popular beaches in the world?"

**** you. I am tired of being nice to stupid people. Ask a stupid question get a cynical answer.

So, respectfully, quit telling me what to do. Or don't. I don't give a ***** But don't expect me to cater to you sensitive feelings, snowflake.

I guess we all missed where he asked if there exists any TV's that show games in SoCal
Heisenberg01
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

aggiedent said:

Quote:

You refuse to even entertain the thought of traveling to one of the most scenic states in the country because the people there have political leanings that are opposite of yours. Therefore, it is no longer a safe space. If that's not snowflake behavior, I don't know what is.
Sad Aggie Fan
AG
Over 3 million people in this great state voted for Trump. 1/3 of the state is occupied by republican counties. He would rather dismiss the state as a whole and chalk it up to a bunch of liberals living in the vast cityscape of LA.
yell_on_6th st
AG
Sad Aggie Fan said:

Over 3 million people in this great state voted for Trump. 1/3 of the state is occupied by republican counties. He would rather dismiss the state as a whole and chalk it up to a bunch of liberals living in the vast cityscape of LA.

There's good folks in Cali, but the weird ones seem to have screwed the whole thing up.
BenFiasco14
AG
Sorry I'll be in Rome
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Sad Aggie Fan
AG
How have they screw the WHOLE state up?
My Dad Earl
AG
Went to LA last year with the Mrs. Sure, the people are a little different than here but it was one of the best trips I've ever taken. And the scenery was fantastic. Definitely look forward to going back soon and exploring other parts of the state!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.