Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Andrew Dollak (recruiting director) leaving

5,065 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bmorton
SEC Champs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Didn't know much about the man, but I assume he was doing a damn good job. Anyone have any insight on how this affects recruiting at this point in the cycle?

https://www.seccountry.com/texas-am/andrew-dollak-director-recruiting-new-york-jets
SeattleAgJr
The kids come for Jimbo.

Not Andrew.
RooAg
AG
Out of the loop a bit but aren't we getting Austin Thomas for this role? The stud from LSU.
TexanJeff
AG
Sounds like a good move for him, best of luck.
My Dad Earl
AG
Maybe I'm mistaken, but isn't this the athletic department position that coordinates recruiting events and scheduling and finances and stuff? I doubt that he's involved in the actual recruiting aspect of trying to sell the program to players.
Tamu_mgm
AG
Randy Cody said:

Maybe I'm mistaken, but isn't this the athletic department position that coordinates recruiting events and scheduling and finances and stuff? I doubt that he's involved in the actual recruiting aspect of trying to sell the program to players.

This is more or less correct. He's in an administrative type role.
bmorton
AG
If Andrew is responsible for the food all the recruits keep bragging about, then, we need to $ whip the best option.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.