Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I think we should still play t.u. every year...

20,851 Views | 212 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Agvet12
StickTogetherAgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When espn profits off of sips' success, corruption is inevitable.
Eike Mlko
Sbisa Chef said:

And hire Jackie Sherrill and RC again. They had the sips number 84-94.

Your an idiot. Most of their wins came from the 40's - 70's when we were more worried about fielding troops in the wars around the world.

Since the invention of equal scholarships the head to head record is dead even

Since I've been alive we own a 18-17 edge.
88jrt06
AG
mattexas said:

I get that y'all feel empowered that we left and have succeeded (relatively) after they have screwed us over for years, and they have been awful ever since we left, but y'all are way too dramatic about us Aggies who want to play them because we have "Stockholm Syndrome" or "Wanting to go back to that old girlfriend who treated us like s****". It is also delusional to use the argument that they are "irrelevant" to us because this is literally a 180+ post thread here where many of y'all took the time out of your day to say how much you don't want to play them. I'm going into my junior year at A&M right now and I would kill to have the opportunity to play t.u. while I was still a student here. Arkansas is a neutral site game which will never produce a meaningful rivalry. Bama and LSU are too different culturally/ already have way too much history with other schools to actually start a rivalry with us. I expect the common response to this will be "you have no idea how awful it felt being the little brother and how great it feels being in the best conference without them" and that is a fact. But why are you so focused on the past when current students are missing out on the excitement of actually having a rival. Politics aside, it would be so exciting to see an A&M-t.u. game again that I would sell a kidney for tickets. But go ahead, y'all keep on being bitter and focusing on the "bigger picture" and having "bigger fish to fry" or my personal favorite "it's the principle of not playing them after they didn't want to play us when we left". In the mean time, we'll keep on sawing varsity's horns off in the student section without ever feeling the great satisfaction of ACTUALLY doing it. Don't let your s***ty experience take away from ours. It's pathetic how much energy/ thought/ sense of superiority is put into a rivalry without anything being decided on the field.

$10 for the kidney.
The rest is worthless gibberish from some kid.
OK, $15 for the kidney.
Agvet12
AG
mattexas said:

I get that y'all feel empowered that we left and have succeeded (relatively) after they have screwed us over for years, and they have been awful ever since we left, but y'all are way too dramatic about us Aggies who want to play them because we have "Stockholm Syndrome" or "Wanting to go back to that old girlfriend who treated us like s****". It is also delusional to use the argument that they are "irrelevant" to us because this is literally a 180+ post thread here where many of y'all took the time out of your day to say how much you don't want to play them. I'm going into my junior year at A&M right now and I would kill to have the opportunity to play t.u. while I was still a student here. Arkansas is a neutral site game which will never produce a meaningful rivalry. Bama and LSU are too different culturally/ already have way too much history with other schools to actually start a rivalry with us. I expect the common response to this will be "you have no idea how awful it felt being the little brother and how great it feels being in the best conference without them" and that is a fact. But why are you so focused on the past when current students are missing out on the excitement of actually having a rival. Politics aside, it would be so exciting to see an A&M-t.u. game again that I would sell a kidney for tickets. But go ahead, y'all keep on being bitter and focusing on the "bigger picture" and having "bigger fish to fry" or my personal favorite "it's the principle of not playing them after they didn't want to play us when we left". In the mean time, we'll keep on sawing varsity's horns off in the student section without ever feeling the great satisfaction of ACTUALLY doing it. Don't let your s***ty experience take away from ours. It's pathetic how much energy/ thought/ sense of superiority is put into a rivalry without anything being decided on the field.

You're one triggered snowflake ....

That said, start winning against LSU/Bama and you'll see "rivalry" ensue. Same with Arkansas we look down on them because we haven't lost since we entered the SEC, so we count them out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.