Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

JOHNNY MANZIEL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PHOTOS RELEASED - TMZ

28,725 Views | 154 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TXAggie2011
schmellba99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AGGies0311 said:

So the basic reaction to JFF hitting his ex is..... she's ugly, she's on cocaine, pictures are crappy.....

Wow TexAgs wow. I hope none of you have daughters.

How many times did he nail your GF while she made you watch? I am betting in excess of 100 based on the predictable comments you make on every thread JFF is mentioned in.
Sparkie
AG
AGGies0311 said:

So the basic reaction to JFF hitting his ex is..... she's ugly, she's on cocaine, pictures are crappy.....

Rule #1

We are not savages.
Boo Weekley
Crowley does have a track record of being completely and utterly BSC. Glad he is away from her now. One of them may have ended up dead by now.

Not saying she deserved being bruised at all, but psycho women like this have a knack for getting men to put their hands on them...and sometimes for faking it altogether.
Saxsoon
AG
schmellba99 said:

AGGies0311 said:

How many times did he nail your GF while she made you watch? I am betting in excess of 100 based on the predictable comments you make on every thread JFF is mentioned in.

One can support Johnny but be disgusted by the knee jerk responses to a woman on this thread
Boo Weekley
Saxsoon said:

schmellba99 said:

AGGies0311 said:

One can support Johnny but be disgusted by the knee jerk responses to a woman on this thread
We know this woman is a psycho though based on here BSC erratic actions of the past though. Just like we know Johnny was a different person back then. Again, not saying she deserved to be grabbed or wrestled with, but she was about as loose a cannon as you'll ever see. Hopefully she has gotten the right mixture of meds by now.
AGGies0311
Wow... Is that how you talk to people all the time or just on the internet??
DukeMu
aTm2004 said:

Is it just me, or are the photos dark and making it hard to actually see bruising.
What am I looking at, for? Can't tell a shadow from a mark.
ignatiusreilly4ever
AGGies0311 said:

Wow... Is that how you talk to people all the time or just on the internet??

Dude, don't take that guy seriously.
Schmegma is the, well, smegma of Texags...
AgPediRPh
AG
Everything you said about her can be applied to Johnny as well.
zephyr88
AG
She was a bat-sheet crazy woman (probably still is). He was a bi-polar, self-medicating alcoholic (at the time). What could have possibly gone wrong?
Sex Panther
AG
zephyr88 said:

She was a bat-sheet crazy woman (probably still is). He was a bi-polar, self-medicating alcoholic (at the time). What could have possibly gone wrong?

Tale as old as time...
PatAg
AG
AGGies0311 said:

The irony of your last sentence and then your next post is you posting a picture of her online... perfecto
quanah
You can't see anything indicating any kind of assault from the photos, but the ones where she's pulling her pants down are sexy.
aTmike1998
AG
Not a lot in those photos. Other than it is clear that Ms. Crowley doesn't wear panties with yoga pants.
emtes
AG
JABQ04 said:

zephyr88 said:

bonfire70 said:

The fact that anybody still supports him is mind bottling.
WTF is mind bottling???

"You know, what happens when your thoughts get all trapped up like in a bottle."
TXAggie2011
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.