Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

JOHNNY MANZIEL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PHOTOS RELEASED - TMZ

28,719 Views | 154 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TXAggie2011
TheDraw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/03/johnny-manziel-domestic-violence-photos-released/

Welp doubt NFL teams will invite him to camps now. Timing.
aTm2004
AG
Is it just me, or are the photos dark and making it hard to actually see bruising.
texancanuck11
Yeah, why are the photos so terrible?

TexanJeff
AG
Did Johnny break all her light bulbs too?
03_Aggie
aTm2004 said:

Is it just me, or are the photos dark and making it hard to actually see bruising.

Did they take those with Motorola RAZR? WTH?
C Loves L
Sounds like a night filled with two, young and stupid people

The timing of these photos screams, scorned woman
Fenrir
C Loves L said:

Sounds like a night filled with two young and stupid people

They were released by Dallas PD per TMZ. Not sure the chick had any say in the timing.

EDIT: she has nothing to do with the timing.

Quote:

Eventually, prosecutors charged Manziel with misdemeanor assault. He struck a plea deal and was ordered to complete anger management, a domestic violence impact panel and was barred from contacting Crowley.

Manziel has since completed the terms of his plea deal and the case has been closed out -- which is why cops are now releasing all of the files.
Dobre casy
AG
TheDraw said:

Do you think this is news to NFL teams?
C Loves L
Fenrir said:

C Loves L said:

They were released by Dallas PD per TMZ. Not sure the chick had any say in the timing.

Quote:

Eventually, prosecutors charged Manziel with misdemeanor assault. He struck a plea deal and was ordered to complete anger management, a domestic violence impact panel and was barred from contacting Crowley.

Manziel has since completed the terms of his plea deal and the case has been closed out -- which is why cops are now releasing all of the files.

A plea deal was made and it was closed out. So why would anyone bring this back up? Does anyone know for sure that Crowley, did or didn't contact the people releasing this "new story" prior to it's release?

1. He recently got married
2. Has been working hard on a comeback
3. Claims to be sober

Now this?
amercer
AG
Vito said:

TheDraw said:

Do you think this is news to NFL teams?

I'm sure the Ravens knew everything about Ray Rice too. Pictures make **** real.

NFL teams might overlook his history of being a dumbass, but nobody wants to be seen as ignoring domestic abuse in 2018.
TexAg15
AG
The NFL knew about this. I'm sure he's aware he did wrong. I'll never stick my neck out for a woman beater. But I think this chapter of his life is behind him. Well, I hope.
Fenrir
C Loves L said:

Fenrir said:

C Loves L said:

Quote:

A plea deal was made and it was closed out. So why would anyone bring this back up? Does anyone know for sure that Crowley, did or didn't contact the people releasing this "new story" prior to it's release?

3. Claims to be sober

Now this?
TMZ was going to post this regardless once it was made public so not sure what you're even getting at. Are you saying she convinced Dallas PD to release the information?
C Loves L
Fenrir said:

C Loves L said:

Fenrir said:

C Loves L said:

Quote:

3. Claims to be sober

Now this?
TMZ was going to post this regardless once it was made public so not sure what you're even getting at. Are you saying she convinced Dallas PD to release the information?

I'm saying the timing of all of this is a little ironic and makes me suspicious
85Photon
AG
It's old news, and something the teams are already taking into account.
Bottom line is JFF has a huge draw and fan base, which is also something teams are taking into account.

He has talent. He has years left in him. He appears to be reforming.
I hope an NFL team will give him another chance. If not, then hopefully CFL will.
Fenrir
C Loves L said:

Fenrir said:

C Loves L said:

Fenrir said:

C Loves L said:

Quote:

3. Claims to be sober

Now this?

Ok, Alanis.
FullDraw
AG
Is my computer screen that bad? Am I the only one that cant make out anything in those photos?
NoseBleed
1. Is this AFR ?
2. What are we looking at? Are there injuries there?
Showstopper
AG
C Loves L said:

Fenrir said:

C Loves L said:

Fenrir said:

C Loves L said:

Quote:

3. Claims to be sober

Now this?

rangerdanger
AG
Further proof that Mack Brown was crazy to think about putting this dude at safety.
Saint Pablo
Really do not see much if anything there...
Right Rigger
Were those taken with one of those little dome web cams from 1997?!?!?
MouthBQ98
AG
Do you see anything at all in those pics?
BeardedWoodsman17
AG
The matter is that there are pictures for the public to view now, not that he did it. Ray Rice was done and accepted by everyone until they saw the video, then it was an outrage. Here the pictures just help to remind the public of what was done making some fan-bases unwilling to accept him; which in turns makes the ownership shy away from signing him in hopes to not hurt their revenue.

It all comes down to revenue and they may be scared to sign him now for fear of retaliation of the fans by not buying their product anymore.
aTm2004
AG
fightinag said:

He's done with or without those pics !
no NFL team will touch him !
cue the Johnny Football Used Cars promo

He nailed your mom...there's no other explanation.
JPK89
AG
NoseBleed said:

1. Is this AFR ?
2. What are we looking at? Are there injuries there?

He's the greatest football player ever to wear an ATM uniform. Answer to question 1 is obviously yes.

Question 2....I have no idea. I can't see anything from these pics.
Schrute Farms
Saint Pablo said:

Really do not see much if anything there...

Same with most people reading the article. The comments seem to be favoring Johnny.
wyoag93
AG
DanielWilliams17 said:

It all comes down to revenue and they may be scared to sign him now for fear of retaliation of the fans by not buying their product anymore.
How do you explain Joe Mixon?
champagnepapi
I only post Pro-Johnny stuff!
Sparkie
AG
Untreated bipolar can lead to violent outburst. Nothing earth shattering about it.
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

This.
Nino Brown
It used to be a game, a form of entertainment for those who don't have their own lives or heroes to look up to until the internet age came. Now with the everything being political and everything being about money and image if he does it a chance it will be with a franchise that has a good enough image or history that it can take some risks.
Amazing Moves
I don't believe this BSC at all.
ConLaw
AG
C Loves L said:

Fenrir said:

C Loves L said:

Fenrir said:

C Loves L said:

Quote:

3. Claims to be sober

Now this?

The timing isn't suspicious, but clearly you don't know what ironic means.
marble rye
AG
Thank goodness these came out. I have changed my mind and feel sorry for Crowley now.

-_- sarcasm
SeattleAgJr
85Photon said:

Bottom line is JFF has a huge draw and fan base, which is also something teams are taking into account.

He has talent. He has years left in him. He appears to be reforming.
I hope an NFL team will give him another chance. If not, then hopefully CFL will.
he really does not.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.