Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Please welcome new sponsor Chinook Seedery!

7,386 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Punked Shank
Chinook Seedery
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
gigem92 said:

Finally got to try some this weekend. Had the Parmesan & Pepper. I have found a new favorite, they were awesome!

Nice. Thanks!
Sponsor Message: Chinook Seedery | Best Seeds Ever | www.chinookseedery.com
LihaiAg06
AG
I made a 12-pack order a few weeks ago and brought them into the office. They are a HUGE hit! A coworker brought a bag of the original and dill pickle to the Round Rock HS baseball team (his son plays for them), and they loved them. They are in round 4 obthe 6A playoffs now. We have gone through 12 bags already!!

My personally favorite is cinnamon toast but they are all amazing. Can I work for y'all? I've been sharing the news with everyone!!
Chinook Seedery
Sponsor
LihaiAg06 said:

I made a 12-pack order a few weeks ago and brought them into the office. They are a HUGE hit! A coworker brought a bag of the original and dill pickle to the Round Rock HS baseball team (his son plays for them), and they loved them. They are in round 4 obthe 6A playoffs now. We have gone through 12 bags already!!

My personally favorite is cinnamon toast but they are all amazing. Can I work for y'all? I've been sharing the news with everyone!!

Not sure we are hiring at the moment. What are you looking for?
Christopherna11
AG
got my sampler pack. Only one flavor in..but they are tasty. Not sure I'd buy online again but I pick them up in stores.
Chinook Seedery
Sponsor
We are giving away another 36 pack this Friday. All you have to do is #gigem to our Facebook or Instagram to enter.
Punked Shank
AG
So as an ag living out in San diego I decided to order the variety pack. I brought dill and bbq smokehouse into work and shared them with coworkers.

Needless to say everyone is stoked on them. Had a few jokes about being ordering sunflower seeds from texas but once they tried them they were surprised how good they are.

Might be getting a few orders from california!

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.