Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

The glaring problem with HS Football in Texas

6,221 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by FrickinFracker
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Since you obviously don't know the answer I'll tell you. They do that in the Spring and all of football season. If you would have played you'd know that.
Nah, they pull sleds, play video games, and talk about how swoll they are. I have one.
TXAggie2011
AG
94chem said:

Quote:

Since you obviously don't know the answer I'll tell you. They do that in the Spring and all of football season. If you would have played you'd know that.
Nah, they pull sleds, play video games, and talk about how swoll they are. I have one.
Just because your kid is a lazy pomp doesn't mean everyone else's kid is, too.
94chem
TXAggie2011 said:

94chem said:

Quote:

Just because your kid is a lazy pomp doesn't mean everyone else's kid is, too.

Ouchie. We'll work on that after he learns English.
FrickinFracker
AG
Substitute 7-on-7 football with 7s Rugby in the summers. Keep your kids hitting and running - LOTS of running and hitting. Maybe they'll also learn how to tackle with the head out of the contact area.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.