Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Say goodbye to ever making the playoffs.

6,227 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by lotoarmy
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Greg Fenves was just selected to the CFB playoff board of managers. Jimbo's job just got harder.

https://www.chron.com/sports/longhorns/article/Texas-president-Greg-Fenves-named-to-College-12861697.php
Raptor
AG
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

aggiedent
AG
Doesn't matter in the least.

Win the SEC and you WILL be in the playoffs.........period.
StickTogetherAgs
The Vonster
AG
Just an FYI.... The position he took has nothing to do with the selection committee or anything associated with picking the teams who will be in or out. It is the group that works with the business components behind the playoffs. So more like he will be deciding where OU is going to be playing their playoff games, not if they will get in.
BMX Bandit
The Vonster said:

Just an FYI.... The position he took has nothing to do with the selection committee or anything associated with picking the teams who will be in or out. It is the group that works with the business components behind the playoffs. So more like he will be deciding where OU is going to be playing their playoff games, not if they will get in.
I like what you did there, but where teams play is based on the rankings. So he won't be doing that either.
Loyalty
AG
The Vonster said:

wow...you are so clever...
The Vonster
AG
Wasn't even trying to be clever. This is the 3-4th post I've seen that genuinely thinks this somehow impacts the playoff selection committee so I chimed in.
Tamu_mgm
AG
The Vonster said:

Wasn't even trying to be clever. This is the 3-4th post I've seen that genuinely thinks this somehow impacts the playoff selection committee so I chimed in.

Thanks for the clarification, because I was one of those suckered in to thinking he was a part of the selection committee.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Dont ruin the narrative im trying to push.
The Vonster
AG
Carry on brother
West Point Aggie
AG
Let's get to the point where we are ACTUALLY in a position come late Nov or early Dec to sweat out a playoff spot! You know like beating LSU once or winning the SECW or playing in the SECCG!

You know small s*** like that!
lotoarmy
AG
I know how those sobs work. Decisions will be made in the corners of the room, not at.the meeting.
Last of the Old Army
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.