Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Christian Kirk draft position

9,712 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Win At Life
NickEZ08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cowboys need to trade up and get him.
DB Coach
AG
Agvet12 said:

Threadbare said:

Threadbare said:

His size and the mediocre QB play we had most of last year are keeping him back. I know it costs him some money, but he might be better off without first round expectations. Hopefully he goes to a good team.
Meant to edit, and replied to myself.

I wanted to say "mediocre QB play", instead of "mediocre QB", which sounded like a shot at either Mond or Starkel, about both of whom I am still optimistic...

Poor QB play is a poor excuse honestly I'd blame our scheme more than our qb play along with Moorehead. Kirk is underdeveloped with a small catch radius, along with several other question marks. I can go on as I have on other topics on the same thing but he's at best 4th in a shallow WR class. As another poster said he's a 3rd talent who will get picked up in the 2nd, I tend to agree.
Neither QB play nor offensive scheme have anything to do with his draft position as a WR. What does: his actual physical characteristics and abilities, his mental aptitude, etc. It is about HIM, not someone else. It is what other teams see IN HIM.
Agvet12
AG
DB Coach said:

Agvet12 said:

Threadbare said:

Threadbare said:

His size and the mediocre QB play we had most of last year are keeping him back. I know it costs him some money, but he might be better off without first round expectations. Hopefully he goes to a good team.
Meant to edit, and replied to myself.

I wanted to say "mediocre QB play", instead of "mediocre QB", which sounded like a shot at either Mond or Starkel, about both of whom I am still optimistic...

Poor QB play is a poor excuse honestly I'd blame our scheme more than our qb play along with Moorehead. Kirk is underdeveloped with a small catch radius, along with several other question marks. I can go on as I have on other topics on the same thing but he's at best 4th in a shallow WR class. As another poster said he's a 3rd talent who will get picked up in the 2nd, I tend to agree.
Neither QB play nor offensive scheme have anything to do with his draft position as a WR. What does: his actual physical characteristics and abilities, his mental aptitude, etc. It is about HIM, not someone else. It is what other teams see IN HIM.

Not denying it and I've made those points on other threads, however some of the doubts are his route running which is due to the scheme (bubble screens - rub outs) so that has to be taken into consideration along with his size. However the rest is 100%, I've just argued these points for months and didn't want to type them all out again
Win At Life
AG
Agvet12 said:

Unpopular opinion but mid 2nd round, 40-50

Please provide some stock market picks for us.

Thanks
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.