Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jeffery Carter

11,161 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by pete85
Coward Jimbo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
4 star CB from Aledo tweeted this

Then shortly thereafter Coach Brewster tweeted this

Coincidence? I think yes.
C Loves L
Jimbo
Not_Sure
AG
So you think it is a coincidence, and the 2 tweets aren't related?
FtBendTxAg
AG
Opposite day
Oilfield Aggie12
As cool as the other side of the pillow. -Stuart Scott-
roxtar
AG
Not_Sure said:

It's just his #BAS acting up again.
Alpha Texan
AG
Aledo
beave89atm
AG
Unfortunately most of the Crystal Balls just shifted to Oregon in the last 24 hours. He was visiting there last week. It doesn't appear we are the front runner according to 247. I hope they are wrong.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jeffery-Carter-46038477
HUDAT361
Not_Sure said:

2 days isn't long. Let's reserve our opinion and not speculate.
Rick Flex
AG
Yeah all signs point to Oregon. Oh well, now staff can focus on getting Erick Young.
technoviking
AG
He had a good official visit to Oregon. It happens. There's plenty of time to regain the momentum.
beerad12man
AG
Our insider knows everything the 247 crystal ball people do and still says he thinks we sign Jeffery Carter. He actually thinks Oregon ends up 3rd behind us and Ou when all is said and done. Some of you give up too easily. I'd still expect us to sign Carter as of now.'

It's called a post visit high. I'd just let the dust settle before jumping the gun. I specifically called out wiltfong on 247 and he said he understands those still playing the long term game(like Perroni). He said that the "pulse" currently is that Oregon did a great job. Again, post visit high. Nothing more with regards to these crystal balls.
Tamu_mgm
AG
Oregon is such a snake oil salesman sales pitch for Texas kids. Ooo look how shiny all our Nike stuff is, and you get to play in the rainy Pacific northwest all the time. I'd be willing to be the amount of kids of Texas that have signed with Oregon over the years have overwhelmingly not panned out. Bralon Addison comes to mind...
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
Not_Sure said:

I thought it was a joke, but yeah, let's berate him instead
Froppe
AG
Where will he fit on our depth chart as a redshirt, sophomore transfer in a couple of years?
Yep, I'm not quite over my BAS yet. But, ol' Jimbo is making progress!
SEC Champs
AG
Tamu_mgm said:

Oregon is such a snake oil salesman sales pitch for Texas kids. Ooo look how shiny all our Nike stuff is, and you get to play in the rainy Pacific northwest all the time. I'd be willing to be the amount of kids of Texas that have signed with Oregon over the years have overwhelmingly not panned out. Bralon Addison comes to mind...

...or the ones that transferred. Can anyone remember a player transferring from the SEC to the PAC-12?
nomadic_ag
AG
We may finally have decent bagmen.
Trillary Clinton
dixichkn
AG
Tamu_mgm said:

I've never understood the appeal of Oregon to a Texas kid. Far far away from home, weather is horrible etc. Has to be the Nike thing, that's all that makes sense. Haven't seen the outflow to the Ducks in the last 2-3 years though, seems to have dried up after Chip and Mariota left. Hopefully Carter gets another visit from Jimbo and sees the light
AgEng06
AG
dixichkn said:

Tamu_mgm said:

I've never understood the appeal of Oregon to a Texas kid.
http://bfy.tw/HocZ
dixichkn
AG
AgEng06 said:

dixichkn said:

Tamu_mgm said:

I should have expected that. Hot chicks all over the country though. I'd probably prefer mine not surrounded by 40-degree rainfall. That's just me though.
yell_on_6th st
AG
Where can I develop as a player and get a decent education? I know, I'll Google who has hot cheerleaders...

Smdh
Class of 65
AG
Oregon Cheerleaders cannot keep up with the USC cheerleaders.
usmcbrooks
Tamu_mgm said:

Yeah, whatever happened to him?
JPK89
AG
dixichkn said:

AgEng06 said:

dixichkn said:

Tamu_mgm said:

I should have expected that. Hot chicks all over the country though. I'd probably prefer mine not surrounded by 40-degree rainfall. That's just me though.

Dafuq?

You must have never seen a chic wearing a wet t-shirt when it's cold.
AG
EAD 65 said:

Oregon Cheerleaders cannot keep up with the USC cheerleaders.

But they can keep up with ours.
Russ Dalrymple
AG
Regardless, Brewster is the best coach to follow on Twitter.

texasaggies03
AG
JPK89 said:

dixichkn said:

AgEng06 said:

dixichkn said:

Tamu_mgm said:

Dafuq?

You must have never seen a chic wearing a wet t-shirt when it's cold.

As someone who has lived in Stavanger, Norway, with almost identical weather year-round, I can assure you there aren't many chicks wearing t-shirts on 99% of the days.
Bird Poo
AG
Oregon is all about advertising, just like their sugar daddy Nike.

Wonder if all the kids that spend thousands of dollars on Nike gear know that the owners are big Eastern Oregon rednecks with 20K acre ranches.
Agvet12
AG
OneNightW said:

Oregon is all about advertising, just like their sugar daddy Nike.

Wonder if all the kids that spend thousands of dollars on Nike gear know that the owners are big Eastern Oregon rednecks with 20K acre ranches.

I don't think they care, nor should they. It's their choice on which is the best path for them to success
vander54
S
technoviking
AG
vander54 said:

good deal. no commitment to the O
Whatthefunyo
Oregon, USC, it doesn't matter. Their cheerleaders are all hotter than ours. The only cheerleaders who look like they got hit by a bus are Rice. No thanks.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdBgBuToMrU1KReVSF6F0dUHIcnu54eegVxZLzjFGvMpPJ67CE9Q
akm91
AG
Whatthefunyo said:

Oregon, USC, it doesn't matter. Their cheerleaders are all hotter than ours. The only cheerleaders who look like they got hit by a bus are Rice. No thanks.

Yep, the username checks out.
pete85
AG
Name one Oregon commit from TX/LA that has gone on to a successful NFL career.......

Carson - transfer to A&M
Addison - 2 games played; career stats 1 catch & 1 fumble (no longer signed)
Prevot - expelled; no longer on their team
Merrit - transfer to A&M

Mr. Carter should take heed..... history often has a way of repeating itself.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.