Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Old rivalries

4,976 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by FishingAggie
FishingAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Never really looked on that board before. Accidentally clicked it.

The zoo is losing its touch. Those guys got it going on...

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
FishingAggie
Champ Bailey said:

lol. I've seen you there ....
dixichkn
AG
Where you can call Tom Herman a titty-twisting, piss-obsessed, man-kissing, bad-hair-plugs-having immature freak show and not get chastised for it.
Lateralus Ag
AG
That place is a **** show.
FishingAggie
Lateralus Ag said:

That place is a **** show.

Lol. You're missing out
Sponge
AG
I thought old rivalries was the Spurs forum.
C Loves L
Old Rivalries is where the insecure, over weight and miserable go to make themselves feel better. You have to really hate your life to do what they do over there.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
C Loves L said:

Old Rivalries is where the insecure, over weight and miserable go to make themselves feel better. You have to really hate your life to do what they do over there.

Hey I'm not overweight.

But honestly, each of their own forums have their own flavor of the internet. Don't hate people who like rocky road because you prefer vanilla. We have literally hundreds of thousands of alumnae and we're all different but we're all ags.
C Loves L
AgStuckinLBK said:

C Loves L said:

Hey I'm not overweight.

But honestly, each of their own forums have their own flavor of the internet. Don't hate people who like rocky road because you prefer vanilla. We have literally hundreds of thousands of alumnae and we're all different but we're all ags.

So you're a thin, miserable person who wishes he could be something else in life? Why are you so insecure btw?

Spreadsheet updated
C Loves L
I wouldn't call the zoo "vanilla" either. I always buy rocky road so please don't associate yourself with that greatness. Old Rivalries is expired Blue Bunny, end of story
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
"Spreadsheet updated."?

Serious internetting for a Saturday night. Sounds like you would fit in just fine over at Old Rivalries you little *****.
C Loves L
AgStuckinLBK said:

"Spreadsheet updated."?

Serious internetting for a Saturday night. Sounds like you would fit in just fine over at Old Rivalries you little *****.

Indeed. Which day of the week is it where you are?
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Posting regardless day of the week is no big deal. Updating spreadsheets of anynomous internet posters for every off hand comment means you have some insecurity issues, but good for you and your hobby. Feel free to have the last word big guy.
C Loves L
AgStuckinLBK said:

Posting regardless day of the week is no big deal. Updating spreadsheets of anynomous internet posters for every off hand comment means you have some insecurity issues, but good for you and your hobby. Feel free to have the last word big guy.

How cute and predictable
TexasAggiesWin
S
AgStuckinLBK said:

aeon-ag
AgStuckinLBK said:

C Loves L said:

Hey I'm not overweight.

What the HELL is aloomni!!!!!
Post removed:
by user
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

He's 'stuck in Lubbock. Apparently tech tard is contagious

Well I assure you that's the only thing I caught while I was there.
FishingAggie
You guys are arguing over tarpley tech and the or board has it for going on. Geesh. The zoo is losing it.

Honestly, we've hit rock bottom....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.