Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

OU has #1 Class with 50% Texas players

25,432 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by DukeMu
Burdizzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A buddy of mine was in Palestine years ago when Adrian Peterson was still being recruited. He happened to be there the same day some OU coaches and Fran were at the high school. The story was that OU coaches committed several recruiting infractions while Fran was watching. Fran knew they cheated but never said anything.

My guess is there is rampant cheating going on, but it is often hard to substantiate, the NCAA is gutless and powerless to do anything, and no one person wants to be known as the whiny snitch.
WC94
AG
We just dropped from #2 to #5. Did they re-rank some players? Listing no 5 star and only 5 four stars.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
That's weird, pretty sure Brian Williams was a 5 Star yesterday
BVAg85
AG
Heisenberg01 said:

I'm an Ag, but it doesn't matter to me to me to get an AgTag. I will get it however, if you and dixichkn stop posting for the next 6 months. I'll stop posting for 6 months as well if I can't supply an AgTag.

Or we could poop slap bet? I know neither of you will deliver on your end of the bet however. I will remind you that an Aggie doesn't lie, cheat, or steal, if you do decide to enter into the bet.

What ruffled your feathers. I was talking to homesicksooner. If you get off smearing s*** on face, have at it. WTH?
aeon-ag
WC94 said:

When is this nonsense going to stop? Texas HS coaches get pissed when they aren't shown proper respect, but too often let the top talent flee the state. #recruit/landtheives, #timesup
Oklahoma knows how to pay players and get away with it. Car dealerships seem to be non traceable when it comes to paying part time workers. If they do get caught they seem to be a NCCA darling and get a time out.
MidTnAg
AG
WC94 said:

We just dropped from #2 to #5. Did they re-rank some players? Listing no 5 star and only 5 four stars.
247Sports has us #5.
247Sports Composite (247C) has us #2 with one 5-Star recruit and seven 4-Star recruits.

If our 247C player average of 90.56 continues, we will probably end up ranked around 7 thru 10, which will be a huge disappointment to most Ags whether they have an Aggie Tag or not.

So, don't get excited just yet with our current #2 recruiting rankings. We have four huge hits --- Brian Williams, DeMarvin Leal, Kam Brown, and Demani Richardson. However, we will definitely need several more highly rated players to commit and later sign in order for us end up with a Top 5 recruiting class.

Right now, Georgia and Alabama are far outpacing the rest of the SEC (in 247C player average rankings). However, we are third best in the SEC.
DukeMu
Heisenberg01 said:

The problem is not with Texas high school coaches. The problem is they have 10 conference championships since we won our last one. To the victors go the spoils.
No Uncertainty Principle here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.