Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Theoretical Situation...

4,467 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dixichkn
Phoenix1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not that I really expect him to still be starter by then, but if Kryler is the starting QB for OU when they play the NUT next October, who do we root for? I've never rooted for the sips in my life but it would be hard to root for OU with the midget at QB.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
A lifetime of hate or a QB I don't like for a couple of years...... hmmmm.
Not a tough call.
Al Bula
AG
Phoenix1 said:

Not that I really expect him to still be starter by then, but if Kryler is the starting QB for OU when they play the NUT next October, who do we root for? I've never rooted for the sips in my life but it would be hard to root for OU with the midget at QB.
you turn the tv off and go outside like a normal Texan and enjoy the sweltering fall weather
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Easy. You root for OU. Then you can throw it in the sips faces that they got beat by a ****ty former A&M QB.
Theresa_cates@sbcglobal
Not a problem. By game 3 Tanner Mordecai will take over for the next 3 yrs. Before Tanner takes over Conner Mc Ginnis or Austin Kendall will play for some. By conf play all Tanner.
TexasAggiesWin
S
You don't root for either... You want the damn Sooner Schooner to crash into Bevo and blow the ************* stadium up!!!!!111!!11!!111!!1!!!!!
Rebel Yell
AG
I haven't watched that game in years.

TL/DR - I don't give a f***.
bemer
S
Where do these threads come from?
redd38
AG
Did Kyler bang your wife or something? Why would you possible root for texas over an Aggie that transferred?
rbcs_2
AG
Do you actually have a choice? No matter how much objectivity I place on that particular game, I have never once cheered for the sips.
Talon2DSO
AG
Phoenix1 said:

You'd make a good Muslim. They're still pissed over something that happened centuries ago.
"Life's tough, but I'm tougher."
aggiedent
AG
Somebody outside of the BDF actually cares about their games? Nothing............and I mean nothing ...............is better than being the best of the worst!!!
John Francis Donaghy
Phoenix1 said:

I don't even know you, and your pathetic level of obsession over this kid makes me sad.

Let it go, dude. There's a whole world of life to live out there.
Aggie_95
AG
Aggie_Nuke
AG
Phoenix1 said:

How could you ever find it hard to root against tu (unless you're trolling us - no Ag Tag) ??

Only way I can EVER see that happening is if it somehow helped us.... and I can't foresee what would create that sort of situation.

The ONLY valid ANNUAL goal for ALL Aggie Sports is a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Gig'em !
FTAC '73
Aggie_Nuke
AG
deweesw said:

Get drunk the night before and sleep in. No reason to wake up to watch that 11am game.

That's one option.

I like to tape it, check the scores and if BlowU wins, then watch it just to see the sips get beat !

The ONLY valid ANNUAL goal for ALL Aggie Sports is a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Gig'em !
FTAC '73
bruno319
AG
Never t.u. NEVER.
dixichkn
AG
I actually did pull for them once. Can't remember what year or who they played, but I remember tu had to knock off their opponent to send us to the Cotton Bowl. And they did. And I felt so slimy afterward I had to shower twice. I didn't sleep well that night.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.