Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Fearless Faith In Fisher

3,757 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ClemsonTig
NowhereMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
my previous post on beating Dabo drew accusations so revealing and judgmental of paranoid fans.
Hiring Coach Fisher will never be a waste it was the only option
My theory is the Clemson game will have more visibility than the SEC this season.
A win brings recruiting bonuses to the new boss a needed army to dominate.

I m talking about a dynasty - not just winning in the SEC
When Bama slides into shady rest for old Saint Nick a new king will be crowned beating Dabo
= King Jimbo
Dilly dilly tramp stamp

technoviking
AG
rbcs_2
AG
Athanasius
AG
Wrighty
AG
crunchyo
Please refrain from posting...for the greater good.
Wrighty
AG
PaulTony said:

A win brings recruiting bonuses to the new boss a needed army to dominate.

When Bama slides into shady rest for old Saint Nick a new king will be crowned beating Dabo

Wrighty
AG
PaulTony said:

Dilly dilly tramp stamp

Aggie Joe 93
AG
So this 'fearless faith' depends if beating Clemson this year?
beerad12man
AG
We're probably going to lose to Clemson. We are almost for sure going to lose to Bama. We'll probably be sitting at 2-2 and a bunch of our idiot posters, media members, and opposing fan bases will prematurely say Jimbo was a waste because most of them are, in fact, morons.

Then we will probably close the season strong, winning 6 of our last 8, then a bowl game to finish 9-4. A very good first year.

Then we'll probably go about 9-4 again in year 2 because we have an even more murderous schedule with Clemson, Auburn, Bama, LSU, Georgia. To combine this with our most talented class still being freshman and Jimbos 2018 guys he added late only sophs. More idiot media members, opposing fan bases, and a few of our own idiot posters will talk about paying 75 million to only improve about a game a year. You'll even have some absolute morons say Sumlin went 20-6 his first two years and Jimbo is 18-8.

Then in 2020, we'll be competing for playoffs year in and year out from that point forward and those people will begin to shut up little by little until we win the whole f***** thing.
AggieDadFM19
Don't know why so many are just giving the game up to Clemson. For those who think they're unbeatable I have one word - Syracuse. They're NOT unbeatable.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
I guess we should've hired Babers.
beerad12man
AG
If you are referring to me, I'm certainly not giving up on it. But percentages are in their favor. They have a huge advantage in their DL versus our OL. It will be tough to sustain drives and keep their offense off the field. We can win, but it isn't a good matchup for us if they show up and play like they are capable.
My Dad Earl
AG
I give us more of a shot to beat Clemson than I do beating Bama this year. And for what it's worth, the CFB posters on Reddit are pretty excited about seeing us play Clemson this year. The Florida State posters say that Jimbo was always had a really good game plan against Dabo. So if we lose, it most likely won't be that we were out-coached (which will be a very welcome relief).
bruno319
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

I guess we should've hired Babers.

Nah, already had him. No need to spend the money, we'll just have RC call him up to check in and talk a little football.
SidetrackAg
AG
I've been drinking gallons of kool-aid since the hire, and i think we will win 1 out of Bama and Clemson.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Philip J Fry
AG
crunchyo said:

Please refrain from posting...for the greater good.

The greater good
ironmanag
AG
Blue star for the Hot Fuzz reference.
WC94
AG

Beerad12man, you sir can see the future clearly. Any stock tips?
beerad12man
AG
Yes, put 100% of your funds in bitcoin. Don't even entertain other stocks or mutual funds. Pull from your roth and take out a 2nd mortgage on your home if you have to.
WC94
AG
Damn, now I'm questioning your prognostication abilities.
ClemsonTig
Anything can happen on any given Saturday, but given our schedule I think you will see a little better effort from us at Kyle Field than at Syracuse.

Syracuse was our 7th straight game and on a Friday night. We had the next week off and our guys were already talking about the Open date needing time to rest. Syracuse had not been at all competitive in our 3 previous meetings. We won last year 54-0. Our guys simply thought all they had to do was show up against Cuse. They get beat and embarrassed by doing that and taking that attitude. Eric Dungey the Cuse QB is pretty darn good too.

This year our sked is:

Cream puff
At A&M
Cream puff

I expect our guys to be dialed in for A&M.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.