Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jordan Whittington is a stud

7,480 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Charlie Wallace
Aggie_fever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not sure if it's been posted before but it goes back to his freshman year. Ridiculous hand strength, been making plays for years. Hope he joins the good guys!
Alpha Texan
AG
he does look really good. I bet you never beat him when you played against him with your other brothers.
BombayAg
What;s our chances of landing this guy
OilFieldIRI
S
Yes
Coward Jimbo
AG
His top 2 is UCLA/A&M so I would say pretty good.
Sean Mercer
Good thing the pass was underthrown. He was clearly beat on that play.
BubbaRyan
I've coached against him two years in a row now in district as a defensive coach. Both years we had Cuero on the ropes and actuallly defended Whittington somewhat well but both years he makes ridiculous to plays to beat us. Two seasons ago we were either up by a few or down by a few and he makes a ridiculous catch while double covered in the 4th quarter. This past season we are down 7 end of 3rd or beginning of 4th and have him stopped 8 yards in the backfield, but he revereses field and takes it about 60 to the house. End of the same game we catch jailbreak screen and about to take it to the house to tie the game up with less than 10 seconds in the game. But of course guess who tackles us a the freaking 2 yard line. Next play fumble the ball and we lose. Great kid and very respectful but I hate playing him......
PlanetAggie
AG
Sean Mercer said:

Good thing the pass was underthrown. He was clearly beat on that play.
See post below yours.
Charlie Wallace
AG
Latest Crystal Ball prediction for Whittington is 85% tu, 15% us.
Legendary Texags Poster
AG
BubbaRyan said:

I've coached against him two years in a row now in district as a defensive coach. Both years we had Cuero on the ropes and actuallly defended Whittington somewhat well but both years he makes ridiculous to plays to beat us. Two seasons ago we were either up by a few or down by a few and he makes a ridiculous catch while double covered in the 4th quarter. This past season we are down 7 end of 3rd or beginning of 4th and have him stopped 8 yards in the backfield, but he revereses field and takes it about 60 to the house. End of the same game we catch jailbreak screen and about to take it to the house to tie the game up with less than 10 seconds in the game. But of course guess who tackles us a the freaking 2 yard line. Next play fumble the ball and we lose. Great kid and very respectful but I hate playing him......

Stoped reading after " Both years we had Cuero on the ropes."
Cuero owns that district and has always owned it.
BubbaRyan
Legendary Texags Poster said:

BubbaRyan said:

Stoped reading after " Both years we had Cuero on the ropes."
Cuero owns that district and has always owned it.

Good for you
texasag91
AG
Charlie Wallace said:

My Crystal Ball - 50% UCLA, 50% Florida.
dave parkin
AG
But, has he met Brewster yet?
BombayAg
He is now a 5*.
Supposed to commit in Mar but looks like he will not.
Charlie Wallace
AG
texasag91 said:

Charlie Wallace said:

My Crystal Ball - 50% UCLA, 50% Florida.

See: https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Jordan-Whittington-at-Cuero-151378/CurrentExpertPredictions

Supposed experts show 0% for both UCLA and Florida.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.