Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

SIAP: Ole Miss apparel store sues for defamation

4,805 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by NowhereMan
biobioprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Quote:

Rebel Rags, the Oxford-based outlet store, filed a lawsuit against Mullen, Stricklin, Sheridan, the NCAA, Mississippi State's Leo Lewis and Kobe Jones, and Lindsey Miller, Laremy Tunsil's estranged stepfather, in Lafayette County Circuit Court on Tuesday.
No stars, so no popcorn emoji.
Charlie 31
AG
RagSwagg!
aggiedent
AG
It's like 5 corrupt politicians, one thief, and a narcissistic gossip columnist locked in an overflowing outhouse. Entertaining.
Sponge
titanmaster_race
aggiedent said:

It's like 5 corrupt politicians, one thief, and a narcissistic gossip columnist locked in an overflowing outhouse. Entertaining.

So basically the classiest thing to happen inside the state of Mississippi in a long time.
aggiebrad94
AG
Read an article but still have no idea what the suit is about. Can someone summarize?
biobioprof
aggiebrad94 said:

Read an article but still have no idea what the suit is about. Can someone summarize?
Store was named as the source of improper benefits. Ole Miss folks claiming that this was proven to be false and that Miss State people - Mullen and Strickland - instructed players to lie about it.

Not sure how credible any of that is. For example, was it "proven to be false" or "not proven to be true"? Big difference and it may be in the background that I haven't read.

The fact that Mullen and Strickland are both at Florida now gives it an extra soap opera plot twist.
p-wonk01
AG
I just laughed as I saw the ad banner at the bottom had an ad for University of Southern Mississippi
NowhereMan
- the store did not call the *****s - defamation - damn right hottie tottie gosh almighty
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.