Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

What is your favorite back to school story?

1,547 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by agneck
Aggie Network
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Thanks to everyone who submitted their scholarship guess and back to school story. We enjoyed reading your stories and decided to pick two winners. Congratulations to the following posters who will be getting an Association goodie bag.

• ARKIE AGGIE
  • Raptor

Winners, we'll be in touch.

Be on the look out for more trivia giveaways throughout the year. Thanks and gig 'em.

---

Even though the weather delayed students by a day, we're excited to welcome them back to campus. To celebrate the first day of the spring semester, we want to give away an Association Goodie Bag. Answer each of the questions below and we'll select one person to win on Friday Jan. 19.

• How many scholarships do you think The Association gave in 2017? HINT: Find the answer HERE
  • Tell us your favorite back to school story.

DID YOU KNOW that a large part of our mission is to "serve the student body" and we do this in a number of ways, including funding scholarships for deserving students. Due to the generosity of the Aggie Network, we provide over $1 million in scholarships annually.

---

The Association of Former Students is the oldest organization serving Texas A&M University in support of the ever-growing Aggie Network. We are HERE for Aggies during their days as students and former students, THERE for Aggies as they make their way around the world and EVERYWHERE that the Aggie Network needs us to be.

Learn more at AggieNetwork.com.
The Association of Former Students | Texas A&M University
AggieNetwork@AggieNetwork.com | (979) 845-7514
CatmanBoo
Rodney Dangerfield, mic drop
Maroon from the womb.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Billy Madison.
Captn_Ag05
AG
1430;

I remember when I was young enough to back to school. Those were the days!
DD88
AG

Seeing friends again at the Chicken on Sunday Evenings after APO meetings.
Meximan
Raptor
AG
1430 schollies given

In my second semester as a Fightin' Texas Aggie I came back a week later than everyone else, because I had written down the wrong date in my planner the previous semester. I walked into my classes wondering why in the world we weren't covering the syllabus, or getting to know one another, or even asking "How was your break?". I was bummed until later that evening I received an email from my professor letting me know I had used one of my two unexcused absences for the semester. I replied that I had been in class today. They replied that this was from last week. I thought it was a joke. It wasn't. Luckily I survived the semester with a 2.3 GPA.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

TyHolden
AG

Got laid after the howdy dance with new Guatemalan neighbor that I met couple hours earlier. The rest of my posse hooked up with her the rest of the year. I was just happy to be the first to introduce her to America.
agneck
Okay now she's still here illegally and you and your posse put 4 kids in the DACA program for the rest of us to eff with. Gig em.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.