Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Predict our next one

6,601 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by usmcbrooks
Gyles Marrett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who's going to be our next commit? We have our coaching staff so we need something new to entertain us.

On the edge of my seat waiting for the next millennial like tweet from Brewster with fire and 100 emoji's talking about how lit it's going to be...
weakeagle21
Beal
BleacherRat
Gyles Marrett said:

Who's going to be our next commit? We have our coaching staff so we need something new to entertain us.

On the edge of my seat waiting for the next millennial like tweet from Brewster with fire and 100 emoji's talking about how lit it's going to be...
Are you sure you want to ask a question and take the abuse here?
Gig 'em!
Hoss Bronco
AG
Another vote for Beal.
Gyles Marrett
LewP said:

Gyles Marrett said:

We are in the zoo...we all know asking a question gets ~5% real responses and ~95% critical abuse. We know what we signed up for
HarveyBirdman
AG
Personally I have found Coach Brewster's tweets to be more live than lit
AG
Jessica Beal?

Now THAT would be lit.
BleacherRat
Gyles Marrett said:

LewP said:

Gyles Marrett said:

We are in the zoo...we all know asking a question gets ~5% real responses and ~95% critical abuse. We know what we signed up for
For what it's worth Gyles, I've been reading your posts for a long time and enjoy your comments.

I'm a huge Myles Garrett fan and he went to school at Martin H.S. here in Arlington which is just down the street from me. Keep up the good work sir!
Gig 'em!
Gyles Marrett
Brewster tweeted yesterday that it would get real "in a minute"...I wonder how many olds were waiting for a commitment the following minute.
Gyles Marrett
LewP said:

Gyles Marrett said:

LewP said:

Gyles Marrett said:

For what it's worth Gyles, I've been reading your posts for a long time and enjoy your comments.

I'm a huge Myles Garrett fan and he went to school at Martin H.S. here in Arlington which is just down the street from me. Keep up the good work sir!
I have a fan! Which brings my fan total to 1! Love me some Myles too. Wish he had never knelt for the anthem but I guess he needed a flaw.
roxtar
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

Brewster tweeted yesterday that it would get real "in a minute"...I wonder how many olds were waiting for a commitment the following minute.

Did you see that Brewster intro video? The guy in that clip and the guy behind the tweets seem like two entirely different people. Think Brew is an old trying really hard to be hip.
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

an old trying really hard to be hip.

Hey now. Who says olds can't be hip?

We invented f'n hip. You dig?

AG
Gyles Marrett said:

One of the stupidest sayings I've ever heard.
Just Tired
roxtar said:

Gyles Marrett said:

Did you see that Brewster intro video? The guy in that clip and the guy behind the tweets seem like two entirely different people. Think Brew is an old trying really hard to be hip.

hip replacement candidate?
BleacherRat
schwack schwack said:

Quote:

an old trying really hard to be hip.

Hey now. Who says olds can't be hip?

We invented f'n hip. You dig?

Old school works for me!
Gig 'em!
Meximan
roxtar said:

Gyles Marrett said:

Gyles Marrett
4 said:

Gyles Marrett said:

One of the stupidest sayings I've ever heard.

*most stupid
TCSD84
Vernon Jackson. Kid will be a first rounder with fisher, price and Elko guiding him.
CrazyDayDuck
TCSD84 said:

Vernon Jackson. Kid will be a first rounder with fisher, price and Elko guiding him.

Hell yeah.

Holland has him coming here now.
BCSAG04
AG
Yessir!
AgEng06
AG
Wonder why the Cordarrian Richardson thread was deleted?
aggiedent
AG
Quote:

I'd like to know too. Not like it's a secret since it's all over the internet.
AgEng06
AG
Yeah, I assume it's because there was a thread on Premium or something, but this article was posted 12 hrs ago, so it's not like the info isn't out there already...

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/01/18/cordarrian-richardson-leaving-ucf-texas-m/1046819001/
OldCorpsTerd86
AG
i'm not sure but how about 'deez:

I am here for the comments.
Gyles Marrett
aggiedent said:

Quote:

I'd like to know too. Not like it's a secret since it's all over the internet.
That is really strange. I didn't know what you all were talking about and googled him and like you said, it's all over the internet. Not sure why that would be a no no to discuss on here.
usmcbrooks
4 said:

Jessica Beal?

Now THAT would be lit.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.