Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

TexAgs will not be stopped

4,824 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BleacherRat
StickTogetherAgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Sponge
AG
Good, someone has to keep Texans from looking like a bunch on pansies (thanks "texas forever").
Odin
AG
I hoped that was for all of the people moving here becuase of low taxes and voting in idiots that want to raise our taxes.
TexanJeff
AG
Odin said:

I hoped that was for all of the people moving here becuase of low taxes and voting in idiots that want to raise our taxes.

Can we raise the Gas Tax? It's been 20 years. Our roads are turning into Louisiana Roads!

There i said it!!!
CoachLB
Texans freaking out in snow is not any worse than the people who move here from the north and whine about the heat. And constantly telling us how much better it is up north. My reply is "There is no iron curtain around Texas. You are free to go at any time."
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Meximan
CoachLB said:

Texans freaking out in snow is not any worse than the people who move here from the north and whine about the heat. And constantly telling us how much better it is up north. My reply is "There is no iron curtain around Texas. You are free to go at any time."

Southwest Airlines flies both ways!

Also all I've seen closed is the public buildings, all the commercial stuff is open. We ran routes today at Fedex. No ice that I've seen except on cars. I feel like the only jackass walking around in a t-shirt.
jtp01
AG
2 degrees belo zero in Amarillo, TX. School started on time and everyone went to work. Amarillo does have the equipment to deal with snow/ice.
cevans_40
AG
jtp01 said:

2 degrees belo zero in Amarillo, TX. School started on time and everyone went to work. Amarillo does have the equipment to deal with snow/ice.

Yep. Snow, ice, and the suck. Amarillo masters each.
AG
I thought the thread title was

"Texags will not be strapped"

Not even sure what that means..
CCAD AG
The worst closing here in Waco was the Gastroenterology and Colonoscopy Clinic.

Let that sink in.

How would you feel if you had prepped all night only to have them close when the roads remained clear.

I'd be at the ER telling them it was happening one way or another.
BleacherRat
CCAD AG said:

The worst closing here in Waco was the Gastroenterology and Colonoscopy Clinic.

Let that sink in.

How would you feel if you had prepped all night only to have them close when the roads remained clear.

I'd be at the ER telling them it was happening one way or another.
LOLOL the best post of the day!!!!
Gig 'em!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.