Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Early Signees

15,689 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BleacherRat
BleacherRat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good morning Troops,

Since I'm a new Premium Subscriber, I am just now seeing the early football signees (sp).

It's already 1/16 so shouldn't we be seeing some movement before the national signing day?
Gig 'em!
agcrock2005
AG
LewP said:

Good morning Troops,

Since I'm a new Premium Subscriber, I am just now seeing the early football signees (sp).

It's already 1/16 so shouldn't we be seeing some movement before the national signing day?
Aren't you a "Premium Subscriber"? Why are you asking us *****
dtkprowler
AG
Go back to the Premium Board...
Schrute
OP makes me want to get a premium subscription.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Good morning troops

I spend a lot of money on recruiting information but I need to go to you poors to see what is going on in the real world.

I do have other questions:

1. How do you poor people manage to go through life?
2. How often do you visit the Food Bank?

Thank you for your response.
Hollywood Hogan
"Oh look at me, i can afford premium"
BleacherRat
dtkprowler said:

Wow, nice town ya got here........

I understand how you might feel mad cause I'm a premium subscriber and you aren't, but please be advised I was on this free board for many years before making the decision to spend an entire $1.00 to check out the Premium board. Forgive me for being super excited fan.

Allow me to introduce myself to you friendly folks. My name is Lew Patton and I am an Army Veteran from the Viet Nam era. I have raised 2 families, have gotten 2 vasectomys (sp), and have spent most of my adult life working in consumer finance and will soon have my MBA this semester

I write a blog in my spare time (when I have spare time), and usually get media credentials for bowl games here in the north Texas area.

I've been an Aggie fan forever. I love the history, the tradition, and the order of the Corps. I'm looking forward to this upcoming season.

My brother-in-law is a t.u. fan and we have an ongoing battle at the Thanksgiving table as to who is the better team. So those of you who want to be insulting, go ahead. I can take it. Aggie insults are still better than t.u. insults. At least Aggie insults are done with class.

Gig 'Em!

Lew
Gig 'em!
swc93
AG
Spreadsheet updated?
BleacherRat
swc93 said:

Spreadsheet updated?
Gig 'em!
RGLAG85
AG
So you're finishing your MBA at 65?

Mad respect for you.

Troll
BleacherRat
RGLAG85 said:

So you're finishing your MBA at 65?

Mad respect for you.

Troll
Thanks, but I'm actually 66. Appreciate it.

By the way, since you live in Southlake, I could meet you personally and show you my transcript. That is, if you have the courage to get up from that keyboard.
Gig 'em!
Arthur Stilwell
LewP said:

dtkprowler said:

Wow, nice town ya got here........

I understand how you might feel mad cause I'm a premium subscriber and you aren't, but please be advised I was on this free board for many years before making the decision to spend an entire $1.00 to check out the Premium board. Forgive me for being super excited fan.

Allow me to introduce myself to you friendly folks. My name is Lew Patton and I am an Army Veteran from the Viet Nam era. I have raised 2 families, have gotten 2 vasectomys (sp), and have spent most of my adult life working in consumer finance and will soon have my MBA this semester

I write a blog in my spare time (when I have spare time), and usually get media credentials for bowl games here in the north Texas area.

I've been an Aggie fan forever. I love the history, the tradition, and the order of the Corps. I'm looking forward to this upcoming season.

My brother-in-law is a t.u. fan and we have an ongoing battle at the Thanksgiving table as to who is the better team. So those of you who want to be insulting, go ahead. I can take it. Aggie insults are still better than t.u. insults. At least Aggie insults are done with class.

Gig 'Em!

Lew
This lines up with the info I found on your FB page.
agcrock2005
AG
Lew, you seem like a d-bag.
BleacherRat
agcrock2005 said:

Lew, you seem like a d-bag.
Oh I pretty much am, when I talk to d-bags like you.
Gig 'em!
P.U.T.U
AG
Some people have more money than sense
BleacherRat
P.U.T.U said:

Yeah, that $1.00 really set me back aways.

And just think, if I were a student, I could listen ti this sh** for free!!
Gig 'em!
agcrock2005
AG
LewP said:

P.U.T.U said:

Did they not require English in your online MBA program?
doc99
AG
Thanks for the introduction Lew, thank you so much for your service during 'nam and great job finishing your MBA! That's damn good bull.

On a separate note, I'd pay decent money to watch 66 year old Ol'Army Lew beat the **** out of some of you that are calling him names from the safe confines of your computer keyboard.
BleacherRat
agcrock2005 said:

LewP said:

P.U.T.U said:

Did they not require English in your online MBA program?
I'm actually off today, so I might even habla Espanol.....why?
Gig 'em!
BleacherRat
doc99 said:

Thanks for the introduction Lew, thank you so much for your service during 'nam and great job finishing your MBA! That's damn good bull.

On a separate note, I'd pay decent money to watch 66 year old Ol'Army Lew beat the **** out of some of you that are calling him names from the safe confines of your computer keyboard.
You sir, are a good person. I appreciate you. Thanks.
Gig 'em!
agcrock2005
AG
doc's right. Thanks for your service. Sorry for being a dick. I'm going to get some work done now. Have a great day.
BleacherRat
agcrock2005 said:

doc's right. Thanks for your service. Sorry for being a dick. I'm going to get some work done now. Have a great day.
No worries. Thank you
Gig 'em!
TCSD84
LewP said:

Good morning Troops,

Rich guys need to gtfo. Poors only here.
BleacherRat
TCSD84 said:

LewP said:

Good morning Troops,

Rich guys need to gtfo. Poors only here.
Gig 'em!
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
BombayAg
LewP,
Please don't mind the nutjobs on here. This is how they express their love. They tried to run me off for years and failed. They are doing the same to you.

Welcome here, and please keep posting. It's creditable to be doing an MBA at 66. I did mine in my early 30s and that was hard.

Go Aggies!
KatyAg88
Just razzin you because you are asking the zoo for recruiting insight when you should be asking the "paying in the know" board. Nothing personal.
HarveyBirdman
AG
What

The

F

Is going on in this thread?!

BleacherRat
BombayAg said:

LewP,
Please don't mind the nutjobs on here. This is how they express their love. They tried to run me off for years and failed. They are doing the same to you.

Welcome here, and please keep posting. It's creditable to be doing an MBA at 66. I did mine in my early 30s and that was hard.

Go Aggies!
Thank you, I greatly appreciate it.

To be candid, that's why I have been on here for years and just decided to introduce myself.
With the the new excitement about Jimbo et al, I just couldn't help it, I had to find out all I could/can about the new version of Aggies.

I kinda thought more folks would be like you and embrace the fandom. Thanks for your response.

Gig 'em!
PLUM LOCO
AG
LewP sounds like he may be a DACA member.

Probably can afford Premium because of government subsidies.
BleacherRat
KatyAg88 said:

Just razzin you because you are asking the zoo for recruiting insight when you should be asking the "paying in the know" board. Nothing personal.
No worries,
I just thought it was a valid question, no matter the economy.

I don't believe critical thinking skills is a slot machine.
Gig 'em!
BleacherRat
PLUM LOCO said:

LewP sounds like he may be a DACA member.

Probably can afford Premium because of government subsidies.
Geeeeeze, I don't know how many times I have to say this, but I only spent $1.00.

Do you read these threads or just regurgitate automatically?
Gig 'em!
BleacherRat
HarveyBirdman said:

What

The

F

Is going on in this thread?!

LOLOL Good one!

But it's LEW!

Spell much???
lolol
Gig 'em!
94AGBQ
AG
Two vasectomys?

Sorry man.
Arthur Stilwell
KatyAg88 said:

The "$1 for a week of Premium" promo is only for read-only access.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.