Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Recruiting by Bradley Dale Peveto

8,822 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Evola Virus
AgBank
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was looking into what type of recruiter Peveto is, and I noticed that he is credited with the 2016 LSU Eric Monroe commitment (source: 247 sports).

Does Peveto seem like the guy who finally gets the Ags momentum at North Shore?
Mike Elko
AG
From what I've read, recruiting's about all he can do... Hopefully he lands some badasses.
TX scallywAG
AG
... the guy won a national championship in 2007 as a lead recruiter and the special teams coordinator.

Quote:

In Peveto's six years as LSU's special teams coordinator, the Tigers scored 11 special teams touchdowns and blocked six kicks.

He was then named the LSU co-DC for a season before voluntarily leaving to pursue a HC job.

While playing, he was also part of the '82 SMU team that finished #2. Anyone remember Eric Dickerson or Craig James?

Amazing addition to our line up.

I've been impressed with Jimbo's staff decisions.
---
Class of '10 - A&M Undergrad & Master's Alum
CoachLB
Austinag. - Quit reading that stuff. Tiger fans are down on Peveto mostly as a special teams coach. Peveto is an excellent coach. He is from a family of coaches. His Dad is a coaching legend in southeast Texas. As a LBer coach He will be teaching the schemes and techniques that Elko brings. Peveto will do the job. No doubts from me.
Lateralus Ag
AG
He was recruiting at LSU. Only real college in LA that plays real football. All the HS's play SEC style football.

If he can recruit good defensive players coaching at TAMU, he is the real deal.

I could be an ace recruiter in LA. And I am an accountant....
CoachLB
I would think an Accountant would be an excellent recruiter for the Tigers. You are used to dealing in money.
SA68AG
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

He was recruiting at LSU. Only real college in LA that plays real football. All the HS's play SEC style football.

You need to spend more time racking up chargeable hours and less time worrying about Peveto.
ashley
Lateralus Ag said:

90% the high schools in La. run the spread.
Ask Ross and he'll confirm it.
Agsuffering@bulaw
Usually "recruiters" coach DL or RBs.

Peveto played DB at smu and has mostly coached LBs and been the special teams coordinator. Those are good indications.
DallasAg 94
Lateralus Ag said:

From what I understand, ALL good recruiters in LA are "accountants."

Well, or capable of mafia-type behavior modification techniques.
AgBank
AG
funny
Spyderman
AG
CoachLB said:

I would think an Accountant would be an excellent recruiter for the Tigers. You are used to dealing in money.
MD20/20
AG
In this thread we have LSU recruiting, SMU football in the early 80's, accounting, and Mafia. I think we are on the right track to winning.
Cooter Brown is my designated driver.
Meximan
CoachLB said:

BadAttitude
On December 18, 2008, Peveto was hired to serve as the Demons head coach. After a winless 2009 season, Peveto has led Northwestern State to consecutive 5-6 seasons.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Dale_Peveto#cite_note-CFDW-5][[/url]On November 19, 2012, Peveto was fired as head coach of the Demons after he completed a 4-7 season

.During his tenure at Northwestern State, he compiled an overall record of 14 wins and 30 losses (1430).
I already have a dog
AG
If he were our head coach that would be relevant.
Meximan
SmilingBob said:

On December 18, 2008, Peveto was hired to serve as the Demons head coach. After a winless 2009 season, Peveto has led Northwestern State to consecutive 5-6 seasons.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Dale_Peveto#cite_note-CFDW-5][[/url]On November 19, 2012, Peveto was fired as head coach of the Demons after he completed a 4-7 season

.During his tenure at Northwestern State, he compiled an overall record of 14 wins and 30 losses (1430).

bruno319
AG
MD20/20 said:

In this thread we have LSU recruiting, SMU football in the early 80's, accounting, and Mafia. I think we are on the right track to winning.

This is so true, it's a little scary! Or maybe it's just because we happened to watch the "Pony Excess" 30 for 30 again this evening.
CatmanBoo
La is a shthole.
Maroon from the womb.
Tamu_mgm
AG
Dude is an EXCELLENT recruiter and a good LB coach. Jimbo is building a monster staff, which means expectations around here are going to skyrocket.
BleacherRat
Evola Virus
Need all the recruiters we can get. Gotta get those croots!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.